Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Player Josh Giddey accused of dealing with an underaged girl... AKA the pitchforks are out for Malika Andrews

They were triggered by the Malika Andrews mentions

😂
It's because they're still riding for their political parties. Malika is a liberal/ Democrat therefore her anti black racism/white bootlicking is more acceptable and gets a pass. The same exact behavior is immediately recognizable in a sage steele though

I’m not sure if the derail is on purpose or not

We posed to be shitting on Josh

View attachment 1221501
Get it Josh Giggity?

Get back to the program niggas
Casual viewers would know more about Josh Giddy if Malika Andrews kept the same energy. Millions of viewers found out about Brandon Miller's legal troubles on his draft night

Last edited:
If they can hype up Ray Rice and what he did they can do it with anybody. Man’s was a nobody, same with Ruben Foster, who I saw Stephen A talk about and give an entire segment on ESPN. Same with Gayle King.

Casual viewers would know more about Josh Giddy if Malika Andrews kept the same energy. Millions of viewers found out about Brandon Miller's legal troubles on his draft night

Has NBA Today even been on tv since the story broke? Or do you want a special edition show all dedicated to this?
If they can hype up Ray Rice and what he did they can do it with anybody. Man’s was a nobody, same with Ruben Foster, who I saw Stephen A talk about and give an entire segment on ESPN. Same with Gayle King.

The starting RB of a Super Bowl winning team ain't a nobody. Ray Rice was pretty well known when his incident happened. Niggas just making shit up to fuel your shitty self image.

The starting RB of a Super Bowl winning team ain't a nobody. Ray Rice was pretty well known when his incident happened. Niggas just making shit up to fuel your shitty self image.

Nobody making shit up, Ray was a nobody. Let’s be for real, that Ravens squad was a shot in the dark. Joe came and went. It’s like when Nick Foles won. Mans came and went.

Saying I got a shitty self image based on nonsense is the best shit imma probably read all morning.

Nobody making shit up, Ray was a nobody. Let’s be for real, that Ravens squad was a shot in the dark. Joe came and went. It’s like when Nick Foles won. Mans came and went.

Saying I got a shitty self image based on nonsense is the best shit imma probably read all morning.
You don't have to rewrite history to make your point

Ray Rice was one of the more prominent backs during his time in the NFL. He was far from a nobody

Has NBA Today even been on tv since the story broke? Or do you want a special edition show all dedicated to this?

You're a such a useful crash dummy

This broad is married to a white man and makes it a point to throw black men under the bus on TV yet you find a reason to cape for her..

I'll bet you $100 she does not keep the same energy on NBA today this afternoon

Now if you're right you get paid instead of being a Minion for free ... put your money where your mouth is for once

Nah, Rice was an all pro but your point is correct

You're a such a useful crash dummy

This broad is married to a white man and makes it a point to throw black men under the bus on TV yet you find a reason to cape for her..

I'll bet you $100 she does not keep the same energy on NBA today this afternoon

Now if you're right you get paid instead of being a Minion for free ... put your money where your mouth is for once
But even if she does show Integrity by treating Josh Giddey the same as black suspects it's only because we pressed her on Twitter

There's so much wrong with this post I don't know where to begin lol

lol and Ray rice knocked his wife out on camera in an elevator like of course it was gonna be talked about. Ben Rothselbeeger still looked at as a possible rapist too. He has retired and and didn’t seem like he got any respect

How does a story about a sick ass grown man fucking a 15 year old turn into a "black women are the problem" thread??????????
Let me break it down...

Malika Andrews (from Oakland 🤮) would not be in the position she's at if it weren't for black viewers showing her love and support. We thought she was down. She was the people's choice since Jamelle Hill departed and all espn had was Maga Sage Steele for black female representation. Black viewers held her down amid the Rachel Nichols controversy and helped put her in the position she's in today

She is getting smoke because she failed to keep the same energy with a white suspect. She was very very vocal about ime udoka, kyrie and other black athletes who were in trouble.

She's not keeping the same energy after the community supported her and that's why she's a problem

Back