Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Me saying I never said it is proof lol. If I’m lying prove me wrong.
If you saying you didn't is proof then me saying you did is proof..that idea was already in my head that you said it..Where did it come from if it ain't an organic thought? Inception was just a movie

Lol frankly Reggie Miller not a top 10 SG

Top 16

Kobe
Wade
Ray
Jordan
Tmac
Klay
Harden
Manu
Clyde
Dumars
West
Iverson

That's 12 better. 13 if you think Vince

Actually yeah Vince is greater so yeah 13

Last edited:
What makes Vince better than manu?

Vince and Manu is more of a debate. I will consider a reasonable argument to the contrary. For me his talent and scoring prowess overpowers Manu IMO. He was also the man on his team and took them pretty far. Vince never put it together on the biggest stage, so he takes a hit there. But I just think he was a better player than Ginobili. It’s very close tho.

Why is jerry west so high? Ain't t mac better than him?

I’m going to go out in a limb and say you don’t know a lot about the logo, his impact on the game, and how damn good he was as a basketball player. I’m going to let you do some research and come back.

Still not sure what any of this has to do with Manu btw

Lol frankly Reggie Miller not a top 10 SG

Top 16

Kobe
Wade
Ray
Jordan
Tmac
Klay
Harden
Manu
Clyde
Dumars
West
Iverson

That's 12 better. 13 if you think Vince

Actually yeah Vince is greater so yeah 13

LLS @ everybody on that list being better than Reggie and Manu. You really not helping Manu with you posting shit like this.

Vince and Manu is more of a debate. I will consider a reasonable argument to the contrary. For me his talent and scoring prowess overpowers Manu IMO. He was also the man on his team and took them pretty far. Vince never put it together on the biggest stage, so he takes a hit there. But I just think he was a better player than Ginobili. It’s very close tho.

I’m going to go out in a limb and say you don’t know a lot about the logo, his impact on the game, and how damn good he was as a basketball player. I’m going to let you do some research and come back.

Still not sure what any of this has to do with Manu btw

It's gonna make sense as soon as you tell me why tmac ain't battery then west. You just said "he was a damn good player and mentioned him being the logo"

You saying west could do what tmac did? You saying he's better overall from a skill standpoint? Can beat him 1 on 1? Why is he higher?

Already got you outta here you done for the day

Lil_Fellas-400.jpg

Stop trolling nigga.

You saying that when we all know Harden can't fucking check a box on a test when it comes to defense in his own era.
60s and 70s defense wasn't shit they stood around and ball watched which is why pistol pete got away with all that dumb shit

Back