Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Yao Ming was a better player than Dwight though..Dwight was more accomplished though but accomplishment goes in the greatness resume.. So Dwight is the greater player but Yao was the better player if that makes sense

I know people aint out here sleeping on Manu nah cant be right

Nobody sleeping on Manu. Saying Manu is top 10 EVER SG is bullshit.

Yao Ming was a better player than Dwight though..Dwight was more accomplished though but accomplishment goes in the greatness resume.. So Dwight is the greater player but Yao was the better player if that makes sense

Yes that makes sense

Reggie Miller wasn't better than Manu, other than shoot 3s he didn't do anything better

Manu came off the bench and still had a higher PER, Usage rate, was a better rebounder, defender, ball handler, playmaker and was a more versatile scorer
Reggie gets props for being the man on his own team though

Nah.

Manu is one of the greatest foreign players in league history. But dude was never better than the #3 option on his team and #4 for some of his career. And let’s not act like Parker was a juggernaut of a player to be behind.

Say what you want - Reggie went to war with the GOAT and a stacked team in multiple very close Conference Finals as THE MAN on a relatively pedestrian squad.

It’s easy to say he was “just a shooter”.

Steph has been called “just a shooter” too. You don’t do that much damage in this league without having a more diverse skill set beyond standing still and shooting the rock.

Nobody sleeping on Manu. Saying Manu is top 10 EVER SG is bullshit.

Yes that makes sense
These list are very arbitrary i hate list but there are some players who he is greater than.. there are players on that list that people may have an affinity for that wont allow them to think of anyone in their place.. Manu choosing to be a 6th man kinda hurts his case.. hes one of the most complete SG one of te most accomplished but casted himself as a supporting actor

Reggie Millers greatness is him being on of the clutchest cold blooded players ever.. but he is not a better player than Manu

These list are very arbitrary i hate list but there are some players who he is greater than.. there are players on that list that people may have an affinity for that wont allow them to think of anyone in their place.. Manu choosing to be a 6th man kinda hurts his case.. hes one of the most complete SG one of te most accomplished but casted himself as a supporting actor

That point has been made and of course its all opinions. It's that we can only go off of what he did not what we THINK he could've did on another team with more of a leading role. I actually respect that opinion though. Just my opinion based of what he actually did he not top 10 sg ever. That ain't taking away from how good he was cause that would be foolish of anyone.

That point has been made and of course its all opinions. It's that we can only go off of what he did not what we THINK he could've did on another team with more of a leading role. I actually respect that opinion though. Just my opinion based of what he actually did he not top 10 sg ever. That ain't taking away from how good he was cause that would be foolish of anyone.

Ya i dont do IFs .. ifs never happen

Okay so manu was a big reason why he has 3 rings outta the 4 he has. A big reason why he has a gold medal. A big reason why players from Argentina came in the league, a big reason why players have the euro step in their repertoire.

Reggie Miller? Well uh hes like the 4th best shooter ever and he talked shit to spike Lee a few times during his career that's worse than Carmelo's

Last edited:
Manu got the computers putin this morning!

I was going to ask what Reggie did better than Manu outside of shooting but @southsil4lil and @Playmaker88 broke it all the way down.

What's crazy is that Wade's Kobe tribute had me trying to complete a top ten SG list. Thanks for the help fellas.

Last edited:
Fuck Reggie Miller. I cant remember who i debated all day with on the IC but they was hypin that nigga up something serious. That nigga had the green light on a team full of role players which made him seem better than he was. Fuck Reggie Miller.

Fuck Reggie Miller. I cant remember who i debated all day with on the IC but they was hypin that nigga up something serious. That nigga had the green light on a team full of role players which made him seem better than he was. Fuck Reggie Miller.
And mostly only put up around 20 ppg! Lol

I know it's hard to put players in this generation over older ones because we in it now but get y'all selves together

Nah.

Manu is one of the greatest foreign players in league history. But dude was never better than the #3 option on his team and #4 for some of his career. And let’s not act like Parker was a juggernaut of a player to be behind.

Say what you want - Reggie went to war with the GOAT and a stacked team in multiple very close Conference Finals as THE MAN on a relatively pedestrian squad.

It’s easy to say he was “just a shooter”.

Steph has been called “just a shooter” too. You don’t do that much damage in this league without having a more diverse skill set beyond standing still and shooting the rock.

Where did I say he was just a shooter? I just pointed out that was the only thing he did better than Manu

Back