Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Stop trolling nigga.

You saying that when we all know Harden can't fucking check a box on a test when it comes to defense in his own era.

But this was the response...I told you two different ways why Harden wouldn't be horrible on D back then you clown lol

But this was the response...I told you two different ways why Harden wouldn't be horrible on D back then you clown lol

LLS this the best you got? I'm disappointed cause basketball supposed to be the shit you actually know.

Has the all-time top 5/10 at each position been done on here?
No and it's funny I was gonna do that before Hustle started doing his lil threads. I let him eat though because I'm generous

It should be done though because them old niggas gonna get they spot taken on the top 50 list

No and it's funny I was gonna do that before Hustle started doing his lil threads. I let him eat though because I'm generous

It should be done though because them old niggas gonna get they spot taken on the top 50 list

I was just thinking that in 5 years my top 10 will likely look different.

Should we go by position in easy thread and drop 10 players ir rather go by consensus for each # and go by number?

The second part of that confused the hell out of me but I think it should be by position.

Probably easier to get a general top 15-20 at each position and then just do a tally of how many 1st place 2nd place, ect. a player gets then rank them after totaling it all up.

Truthfully I'm just going to vote after yall niggas come up with the candidates

Back