Magic
I.Thomas
Kidd
Nash
Stockton
CP3
Payton
Ect....

Who ever gets the most votes gets the slot. Close the poll after 24-48 hrs. Once you cast a vote you also elect some one to be added to the next crop. Who ever gets the most recommendations gets added the next go round.

Probably easier to get a general top 15-20 at each position and then just do a tally of how many 1st place 2nd place, ect. a player gets then rank them after totaling it all up.

Truthfully I'm just going to vote after yall niggas come up with the candidates
Why don't you make the thread and get it started

Basically a poll. Put up 10 or so names that are no brainers

*Example PGs

Magic
I.Thomas
Kidd
Nash
Stockton
CP3
Payton
Ect....

Who ever gets the most votes gets the slot. Close the poll after 24-48 hrs. Once you cast a vote you also elect some one to be added to the next crop. Who ever gets the most recommendations gets added the next go round.

This is a dope idea as well.

Don't skip my post answer me..and based on those electricians and construction workers he played against back in his day

Well for one.

No one is ever going to convince you that any player from that era could touch any player from the 90s on. You have chosen not to respect basketball players before a certain time period - that much is clear.

So my rebuttals are not aimed at convincing you of anything.

As to your question

Was T Mac more athletic?
More naturally talented?
More formidable 1 on 1?

Sure

But those weren’t the questions in discussion were they? We’re discussing who the better basketball player was. In other words who has the greatest impact on the court.

For many of the same intangibles that make you hold Manu in high regard - as well as accolades - West Should be higher in your list.

A few questions for you -
  • How many Finals has T Mac starred in?
  • How many FMVPs does he have?
  • With all that athleticism, what about All Defensive 1st Teams? 2nd Team Appearances? 3rd Teams???
  • How many times has he led the league in assists?
  • How clutch would you say he was?
  • What about his toughness (mentally, physically)
  • How far has he ever led his team?
  • And don't tell me he didn’t have talent around him

West has outplayed Bill Russell and a Team of Hall of Famers; not to mention Wilt Chamberlain on the Finals Stage...

Dude averaged 40 PPG ... 34 PPG, and 30 PPG 5X in 7 different playoff runs.

I know, I know, but Jerry West played in an era with less athleticism ... And Tracy Mcgrady had more physical gifts and flashy scoring. :-|

That's a lazy argument, fam.

The rationale for T Mac amounts to stats and highlights.
Tell me that those things the logo gave you didnt impact winning. Stick him in any era and that dude does damage.

Well for one.

No one is ever going to convince you that any player from that era could touch any player from the 90s on. You have chosen not to respect basketball players before a certain time period - that much is clear.

As to your question

Was T Mac more athletic?
More naturally talented?
More formidable 1 on 1?

Sure

But those weren’t the questions in discussion were they? We’re discussing who the better basketball player was. In other words who has the greatest impact on the court.

For many of the same intangibles that make you hold Manu in high regard - as well as accolades - West Should be higher in your list.

• With all that athleticism, what about All Defensive 1st Teams? 2nd Team Appearances? 3rd Teams???

West has outplayed Bill Russell and a Team of Hall of Famers; not to mention Wilt Chamberlain on the Finals Stage...

I know, I know, but Jerry West played in an era with less athleticism ... And Tracy Mcgrady had more physical gifts and flashy scoring. :-|

Tell me that those things the logo gave you didnt impact winning. Stick him in any era and that dude does damage.

This has to be one of the best pro Logo posts I've seen. Well done, Sir.

Well for one.

As to your question

Was T Mac more athletic?
More naturally talented?
More formidable 1 on 1?

Sure

That's cool but I never thought Tmac was better than west. My question was to see the rationale of why west was better so it would help my argument of why manu is greater than Miller. Unfortunately it didn't work

Basically a poll. Put up 10 or so names that are no brainers

*Example PGs

Magic
I.Thomas
Kidd
Nash
Stockton
CP3
Payton
Ect....

1usfp4.jpg

Wrap it up then

No and it's funny I was gonna do that before Hustle started doing his lil threads. I let him eat though because I'm generous

It should be done though because them old niggas gonna get they spot taken on the top 50 list

You got it bro. Niggas ain’t even going in the threads I’m not doing shit for nothing.

Lmaooo man said fuck y’all

I got a bad habit of not scrolling past the stickied threads in the sports forum.

I did vote in hustle polls though.

Back