Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Do he really have to name the other half, his list is the back half of the all time top 10 SG
yea b/c again, even if beta have manu at no. 10, its on morgan to show 10 people that are better than him to bump him out the top 10

did morgan ever rank Manu? i didnt see it

Manu at #11, better?
nah man

you gotta list 10 SGs better than Manu so beta can challenge your list

i think we all agree he's not better than the 5 you mentioned, assuming they are your top 5 in no particular order

nah man

you gotta list 10 SGs better than Manu so beta can challenge your list

i think we all agree he's not better than the 5 you mentioned, assuming they are your top 5 in no particular order

MJ, Kobe, Wade. That's 8 do you really need 2 more?

nigga you bugging lol

but im done fighting Beta's fight lol

he made the claim, not me

he had a great career and I'll leave it at that

I got more than 10 in front of him easily. Just cause you say something don't mean you don't have to prove it. You can't just make claims and when challenged on your claim act like you don't have to prove what you saying.

Clyde Drexler, Ray Allen, Earl Monroe, Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars. Tell me who better than out of that 5.
Manu over raggie

You disagreed too
nah, i was trying to get him to go back and forth with Beta lol

again, my position is that he had a great career. I'm not gonna try and deduce it to a ranking among his peers b/c none of that matters

he will be in the Hall of Fame

Manu over raggie

ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

This is for myself as well cause I got trolled.
tenor.gif

ComingToAmericaLaugh.gif

This is for myself as well cause I got trolled.
tenor.gif
How many rings Reggie got? How many dynasties was Reggie a part of? How many gold medals Reggie got? How many moves did Reggie bring to the NBA? manu gave 19 points off the bench for a team that emphasized ball movement. Reggie gave 18-21 points for a team that was decent to pretty good

Reggie can't even hold onto best shooter ever.

How many rings Reggie got? How many dynasties was Reggie a part of? How many gold medals Reggie got? How many moves did Reggie bring to the NBA? manu gave 19 points off the bench for a team that emphasized ball movement. Reggie gave 18-21 points for a team that was decent to pretty good

Reggie can't even hold onto best shooter ever.

Manu can't compete. We really comparing the 3rd best player on a team to somebody who was the man on his team.

This was in the finals and got him a ring?

View attachment 68584

The ring argument is weak as shit. Especially in this cause Manu didn't lead them to a ring or rings. He was a big part no doubt but he wasn't the fuckin man who was expected to do it game in and game out. That nigga was good ass piece who complemented at true ATG in Duncan. Miller needed complements cause he was the fuckin man expected to and who actually did it night in and night out.

The ring argument is weak as shit. Especially in this cause Manu didn't lead them to a ring or rings. He was a big part no doubt but he wasn't the fuckin man who was expected to do it game in and game out. That nigga was good ass piece who complemented at true ATG in Duncan. Miller needed complements cause he was the fuckin man expected to and who actually did it night in and night out.

Manu being a big part to 3 rings outta 4 >>> being the man to get 0 rings

Back