Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Lmaoo I’m watching The Jump

Tatum running up on this nigga and chest bumping him after was so filthy

Unrelated side note. Gilbert Arenas was jih like overrated. Growing up in the area at the time, he had a air about him in the city. But he was just a chucker.

That is all

Not that I felt great about what we could accomplish this season but them ranking Wall #8 just made shit worse for the season. Now this nigga going be crying about something else instead doing his fucking job better.

Fuck them for doing this!!

Shoutout to the legend ginobli

Top 10 SG
Top 5 international player

4Waq.gif

Lol I said he's top 10

You disagree

So if you disagree, YOU tell me the 10 ahead of him

Lol the onus is on YOU

So if you ain't gonna do it I'll just take it as you don't have a 10 in front of him

Manu sacraficed alot of stats to come off the bench as the best 6th man of all time.

Lets not pretend manu not one of the best cluth performers of all time.

Whether it was a big shot block steal or assist in key moments he always made the big play

Lol I said he's top 10

You disagree

So if you disagree, YOU tell me the 10 ahead of him

Lol the onus is on YOU

So if you ain't gonna do it I'll just take it as you don't have a 10 in front of him

I got more than 10 in front of him easily. Just cause you say something don't mean you don't have to prove it. You can't just make claims and when challenged on your claim act like you don't have to prove what you saying.

Clyde Drexler, Ray Allen, Earl Monroe, Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars. Tell me who better than out of that 5.

Manu sacraficed alot of stats to come off the bench as the best 6th man of all time.

Lets not pretend manu not one of the best cluth performers of all time.

Whether it was a big shot block steal or assist in key moments he always made the big play

I agree with what you saying. At the same time. None of that means Manu is a top 10 EVER nba SG.

I got more than 10 in front of him easily. Just cause you say something don't mean you don't have to prove it. You can't just make claims and when challenged on your claim act like you don't have to prove what you saying.

Clyde Drexler, Ray Allen, Earl Monroe, Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars. Tell me who better than out of that 5.
you gotta name 5 more brah

even if Manu is no 10, that still mean he's a top 10 SG...using Beta logic ofc

ftr, i have no dog in the fight, but this is an interesting back and forth

No need to name 5 more at the moment cause he not better than those 5.

I wouldn't have even said shit if the claim was top 10 of his era but top 10 ever FOH.

uhhh...you kinda...

you know what...

this not my fight lol

Do he really have to name the other half, his list is the back half of the all time top 10 SG

Back