Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason Thread

Reggie Miller's best scoring seasons was 24 points and 22 points the other 16 years he was Andrew Wiggins

Homie was weak as shit

How many rings Reggie got? How many dynasties was Reggie a part of? How many gold medals Reggie got? How many moves did Reggie bring to the NBA? manu gave 19 points off the bench for a team that emphasized ball movement. Reggie gave 18-21 points for a team that was decent to pretty good

Reggie can't even hold onto best shooter ever.

You just named team accomplishments, Manu was never the man at any point in his career, he was the third wheel. Individually Reggie shits on Manu

Reggie Miller's best scoring seasons was 24 points and 22 points the other 16 years he was Andrew Wiggins

Homie was weak as shit

You can say all that shit you want Reggie is still and always will be better than Manu.

My opinion ain't changing. So you can continue to post whatever you want in favor of Manu but he ain't top 10 ever nba sg. Its really that simple.

In talent? Maybe but manu was held back in SA so we don't know. All I know is as far as looking back on the league in the future, manu>>Reggie

No need to talk about "what if's". That what if is quite possible though. But as it stands Reggie is better.

I'll give you this Cheryl Miller was better than Reggie. How about that?
LLS

So just to be sure....when ranking players all time we only going off of talent? I just wanna know for future reference

Because yao was better than Dwight but Dwight all time > Yao

Y’all can’t be serious about this Manu shit.

Homie is 1st Ballot and all. But let’s keep it G

1 No need to discuss
2 See above
3 D Wade
4 Jerry West
5 AI
6 Clyde
7 TMac
8 Pistol Pete
9 Ray Allen
10 Gervin
11 Reggie
12 Pearl
13 Dumars
14 Harden
15 Vince Carter

Reggie Miller wasn't better than Manu, other than shoot 3s he didn't do anything better

Manu came off the bench and still had a higher PER, Usage rate, was a better rebounder, defender, ball handler, playmaker and was a more versatile scorer

Reggie gets props for being the man on his own team though

Reggie Miller wasn't better than Manu, other than shoot 3s he didn't do anything better

Manu came off the bench and still had a higher PER, Usage rate, was a better rebounder, defender, ball handler, playmaker and was a more versatile scorer

Reggie gets props for being the man on his own team though
You the only one with sense

Y’all can’t be serious about this Manu shit.

Homie is 1st Ballot and all. But let’s keep it G

1 No need to discuss
2 See above
3 D Wade
4 Jerry West
5 AI
6 Clyde
7 TMac
8 Pistol Pete
9 Ray Allen
10 Gervin
11 Reggie