Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through the past few pages, someone needs to let @King Freeman know that his team won the title last season and we know Siakam is good. U need to chill bro, lol

I been trying to chill but niggas refusing to put respect on it or acting like the Raptors an afterthought cause Kawhi gone. I'm not playing that shit.

Matter fact nigga...
tenor - 2019-07-24T231304.137.gif

Shut it up. Theres no chill in here.

lol The raptors been an afterthought since the day after Kawhi said what it do baybeee

Word what's it been for you like 5-6 years?

Now Jimmy and a super max beal supposed to save you lmaooooo. Cant wait till yall end up paying bam 25m's. And Tyler herro is gonna shoot an incredible percentage from the foul line at 2 attempts per game. I don't want to kill you today. Let me fall back..

Last edited by a moderator:
I came in here to call out niggas saying Melo getting blackballed but I can appreciate that.

Nigga should post some highlights of him doing sliding drills. Not even bullshitting. Kinda shit that make them people wanna hand a chance out. Hard to make a case for him being a elite or above average scorer anymore. Everybody from his class out the league now, no shame in dude struggling to get work. LBJ is an alien

The Raptors are gonna be monsters this year. The league should be shook. We are definitely sleeping. I expect 60 wins and another trip to the Finals.

Ill bet whatever you like we win more than 50, the nets win less than 43 and we make it further in the playoffs.

Not a good look for boogie, he got a lot of love and sympathy after the injury, but the media is gonna turn on him once they get this clip

He’s wrong for what he said but his bm trash for recording and going to tmz with that shit
Yeah that's a lack of control, but also some entrapment shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back