Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People expecting siakam to take another jump but can siakam adjust to being the #1 player defenses are trying to stop every single night? Idk about that especially when the last time I seen him he only goes one direction when going to the hoop

Two things Im looking at

If he can keep shooting the 3 as well as he did last season(basically 37%) but up the usage, he only took about three game

And secondly if he can get better attacking/finishing at the rim.....has to be be able to go both directions and get to the line a little bit more with him being pretty good at the freethrow line

There'd be times where he would have that "bull in a China Store" approach once he got in the paint but I think he'll be a little more patient and fluid this season

Two things Im looking at

If he can keep shooting the 3 as well as he did last season(basically 37%) but up the usage, he only took about three game

And secondly if he can get better attacking/finishing at the rim.....has to be be able to go both directions and get to the line a little bit more with him being pretty good at the freethrow line

There'd be times where he would have that "bull in a China Store" approach once he got in the paint but I think he'll be a little more patient and fluid this season
We gotta wait and see

He gotta rely on Lowry every night on offense with him

Honestly I have no clue with DeRozan.

I think if he plays decent this season the team will try and bring him back at a discounted rate. If he doesn't take around 20- 25 million a season they are going to let him walk, especially if Lonnie Walker looks as good as many think he will. I honestly think Pop and the staff like DeRozan but they aren't paying him 30 or over 26 million a season for what he can do.

I don't think he is a bad player but it would be crazy to pay over 20 million a season in my opinion for what he is good at. If his 3 point shot doesn't improve to league

average at a decent amount of attempts his game isn't going to age well. He has talent and is better than I initially thought but he has to become more efficient offensively and more locked in on defense

Yeah this kind of a crucial year for yall as far as kind of determining the path for the future

Its going to be interesting to see how yall manage this season though.....Murray, White, Gay, Derozan and Aldrige are all players who need the ball in their hands and kind of operate in the same space....have to balance keeping the older guys happy while not stifling the development of hopefully your young core

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back