Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Spurs fan so of course I'm looking for jump in production from Dejounte Murray, Bryn Forbes and Derrick White. I'm very interested in seeing if Stanley Johnson and O.G. Anunoby take a jump in production for Toronto. I'm rooting for Fultz to play well in Orlando and Bruno Caboclo to add on to the potential he showed at the end of the season in Memphis

I didnt say Murray and White because I was just talking about them but Im definitely looking to see how White builds on last season and this summer and Murray used that time off to develop his game and work on his jumper

What you think yall are going to do with Derozan?

Last edited:
I didnt say Murray and White because I was just talking about them but Im definitely looking to see how White builds on last season and this summer and White used that time off to develop his game and work on his jumper

What you think yall are going to do with Derozan?

Honestly I have no clue with DeRozan.

I think if he plays decent this season the team will try and bring him back at a discounted rate. If he doesn't take around 20- 25 million a season they are going to let him walk, especially if Lonnie Walker looks as good as many think he will. I honestly think Pop and the staff like DeRozan but they aren't paying him 30 or over 26 million a season for what he can do.

I don't think he is a bad player but it would be crazy to pay over 20 million a season in my opinion for what he is good at. If his 3 point shot doesn't improve to league average at a decent amount of attempts his game isn't going to age well. He has talent and is better than I initially thought but he has to become more efficient offensively and more locked in on defense

Dude just gave up on life it seems.

Living bi polar ain't no joke especially if you don't stay on the medication which is easier said then done, even harder when people around lack the capacity to help you and give up on you. People will crack jokes but bet not one person player, friend or family saw this picture and sought this nigga out to help now that the money dried up.

This planet wild trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back