Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People expecting siakam to take another jump but can siakam adjust to being the #1 player defenses are trying to stop every single night? Idk about that especially when the last time I seen him he only goes one direction when going to the hoop

Not a SINGLE one of you even thought about him until he came through bussin your teams asses last year.

And that last sentence is bullshit he been killing niggas with the euro, has a floater and probably has one of if not the most devastating spin off the dribble lay up moves in the league.

Anyone can get it. When he comes with that pull up from mid and 3 this year I don't wanna hear shit from niggas. No daps nothing. Just stfu.

Not a SINGLE one of you even thought about him until he came through bussin your teams asses last year.

And that last sentence is bullshit he been killing niggas with the euro, has a floater and probably has one of if not the most devastating spin off the dribble lay up moves in the league.

Anyone can get it. When he comes with that pull up from mid and 3 this year I don't wanna hear shit from niggas. No daps nothing. Just stfu.

07FFD6D3-00EF-4151-A8FD-924C506D9D52.gif

Get your lols. Your post was bullshit nigga. And niggas was cosigning lmao. Hook line and sinker. Good on you pretending to know what you're talking about.

Man if you don’t shut your insecure emotional ass up

All I said was I questioned if he’ll be able to adjust to defense gearing up to stop him on a nightly basis which is a legit question going into the season

You out here posting vids and shit and puffing your chest out man stfu lol

You yourself don’t even know what’s going to happen and I didn’t even say he wouldn’t be able to take it but this is what separates good players from great ones and even if he isn’t great that’s fine

Thats false

Man if you don’t shut your insecure emotional ass up

All I said was I questioned if he’ll be able to adjust to defense gearing up to stop him on a nightly basis which is a legit question going into the season

You out here posting vids and shit and puffing your chest out man stfu lol

You yourself don’t even know what’s going to happen and I didn’t even say he wouldn’t be able to take it but this is what separates good players from great ones and even if he isn’t great that’s fine

I know what's going to happen. I know my players. I knew he was going to be most improved this past year and I know he'll be a first time all star this year. And he will separate himself from the pack.

You said he only drove one direction I posted 2 videos of him doing the opposite.

Niggas also sleeping on the team but yall been doing that for years so its whatever. He's not out there on an island. We have one of the deepest teams in the east. He'll be fine being the number 1 guy until Giannis is ready to leave Milwaukee.

To me this is what makes PF and DEs in football and basket dope. They both have special moves they use to be effective.

I dont see Siakim no huge leaps. Hes gonna get a little better and always gonna be a really good #2 but never a true #1 on a good team.

Lets see if im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back