Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yo I just listened to that cousins audio....

I thought it was some typical I’ll kill you bitch if you don’t bring my son stuff..

That nigga sounded like Zach Randolph talkin to his competitors

Damn on that Cousins audio you can tell he was trying to be cool about it at first. But he seems to have one of those BMs that purposely love to push your buttons just to do it....and that nig already got a short temper so....

We all been through the shit Cousins going through in some fashion.

Nothing can piss you off faster than a chick you mess/messed with.

But damn at near 30 after years of messing with this chick he should know better.

My boy with a crazy baby mama wont ever talk or text her outside of this texting service that neither party can delete messages from. I think its something the lawyers told him to do.

Whenever some bs is going down, i see her call dude and he ignores right away and puts in the protected chat like please ask me whatever in here instead of calling me. And sometimes she texts him directly and he responds in that joint. On some never even talking to her cause he knows she will make him flip out.

We all been through the shit Cousins going through in some fashion.

Nothing can piss you off faster than a chick you mess/messed with.

But damn at near 30 after years of messing with this chick he should know better.

My boy with a crazy baby mama wont ever talk or text her outside of this texting service that neither party can delete messages from. I think its something the lawyers told him to do.

Whenever some bs is going down, i see her call dude and he ignores right away and puts in the protected chat like please ask me whatever in here instead of calling me. And sometimes she texts him directly and he responds in that joint. On some never even talking to her cause he knows she will make him flip out.

yeah, that app is usually court ordered or advised by attorneys

it tracks everything and i believe its the same one, but either party can mark if a text was hostile or not. The court can see it at anytime.

yeah, that app is usually court ordered or advised by attorneys

it tracks everything and i believe its the same one, but either party can mark if a text was hostile or not. The court can see it at anytime.
You used/use it for your ex wife?

This Kobe shit is really making news huh?

So Kobe woulda won 12 if shaq cared more?

What about the fact that kobe was dying to have his own team?

So if Shaq was in shape and they kept winning, Kobe would have been ok as a #2 for his whole career?

And I love Kobe but cmon fam.
hold on AZ...hold on

~clears throat~

@Goldie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back