Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kobe meant it as he would have 12 rings if he was shaq not he would have more rings if shaq stayed in the gym

Never mind I saw the actual real quote

Egotistical ass niggas man lol

Man kobe just gave a direct honest straight answer. That's how Kobe is.

Y'all need to get over it. They cool. If anything kobe was acknowledging that Shaq is so great that he low key underachieved cuz of his work ethic. Despite of that he's still an all time. That's how talented and great he was

Imagine being mad 11 years later after yall both 11 years older. Shits wild to me.

Dwight just wanted shaq to be a mentor but Shaq said “you ain’t win anything and you a pick and roll big man AND you called yourself Superman...fuck you” lol

I remember when Dwight first signed with the lakers and shaq sent a shot and Dwight was like bro you not even playing anymore why you still on this?

I’ll never rep shaq he not from my Jersey

Dwight just wanted shaq to be a mentor but Shaq said “you ain’t win anything and you a pick and roll big man AND you called yourself Superman...fuck you” lol

I remember when Dwight first signed with the lakers and shaq sent a shot and Dwight was like bro you not even playing anymore why you still on this?

I’ll never rep shaq he not from my Jersey

Fam I agree with everything but last I remember you wasnt from Jersey no more either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back