Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga Melo must've have pissed somebody clean off

Just read Joe Johnson has suitors to sign him after his play in big 3.

Got damn

2007 cavs were terrible

At least the 2001 Sixers had the mvp, coach of the year, sixth man of the year and defensive player of the year all on the same team

The 07 Cavs wasn’t that weak, they were actually a pretty good defensive team, due to Mike Brown’s defensive approach. They were ranked the 4th best defense and top 3 in rebounding. You can’t say that about those Nets or Pacers teams. 03 Nets had defense but no offense. the 00’ Pacers team was the exact opposite but also had no rebounding

Lames also like to ignore the fact that the Cavs went up against Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, and Bowen all in there mid to late 20’s and in there prime.

#KnockItOff

No shot at anyone here, but I can't wait to the season to start, so tired of these instragram drops of "insert any player here" in the gym "doing work" *also insert eye popping emoji here*

Like word..but let me see you doing this in a live game man.

No shot at anyone here, but I can't wait to the season to start, so tired of these instragram drops of "insert any player here" in the gym "doing work" *also insert eye popping emoji here*

_________ is gonna be a problem!!

___________ is doing work!!

___________ is in the best shape of his career!!

Yawn

“Julius randle is about to have a breakout season for the knicks.....flame emojis

Everything don’t need a cool caption

And remember when niggas was hyping up the WNBA a few months ago on twitter? That’s gone now right? Paid advertising lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back