Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem for us, or maybe its just me, is that we watch so much more basketball than the average fan that any announcer starts to sound annoying after a handful of time you heard them that season.

Reggie and Webber still the worst two by far though

I hate them niggas

Are PEDs even a big deal to you guys anymore?

Its not like we can take PEDs and jump as high as zion or shoot like Curry. You still got to have god given talent, have biological gifts, and put in the time.

So if a player takes PEDs to run a bit faster, jump an inch higher, and have more stamina is it a huge deal?

Im not saying im cool with it btw, just feel like the stigma around them isnt as bad as it was.

If PEDs were used to offset injuries I might can be talked into being cool with players using them.

If lebron says “come on guys, athletes sometimes need HGH to recover from the brutal games of the NBA and the wear and tear it puts on our bodies”

Adam Silver would allow HGH a week later

Dwight gotta start slapping niggas he too big to be letting people play with his name like this. Perception is reality but at the same time he doesn’t help his cause with the goofy shit he does.
What you want Dwight to do after being in the league for 14 years?

Unless he hangs around out with Cauley-stein and his “ brotherhood” for a few weeks I don’t see what Dwight gonna do all of a sudden

Melo on the nets would be a good look. Start some games, off the bench other games, and have him play behind KD when he gets back.

I remember KD use to say that Melo helped him out and mentored him more than anyone else his first few years while he was in OKC.

These players do more for each other than is usually talked about.

Lol Wilson chandler about to get cut

Maybe melo can start in place of Durant
i wish y’all stop saying this

Even w/O KD, Melo the 4th or 5th man off the bench for spot minutes

Kyrie and Levert already in starting lineup, not taking the ball out their hands for Melo. Joe Harris move and shoot and create better, not taking shots from him. Dinwiddie off the bench, not taking shots from him. Young boy Kurucs need minutes. Taurean Prince is a better player than Melo. Garret Temple off the bench before him. Deandre Jordan back up C

Depending on situation, Nwaba coming off the bench first. Y’all gotta temper expectations for Melo. He not a nightly rotation player anymore unless he start defending

That’s why he can’t get on a roster, they scared of those type of expectations

i wish y’all stop saying this

Even w/O KD, Melo the 4th or 5th man off the bench for spot minutes

Kyrie and Levert already in starting lineup, not taking the ball out their hands for Melo. Joe Harris move and shoot and create better, not taking shots from him. Dinwiddie off the bench, not taking shots from him. Young boy Kurucs need minutes. Taurean Prince is a better player than Melo. Garret Temple off the bench before him. Deandre Jordan back up C

Depending on situation, Nwaba coming off the bench first. Y’all gotta temper expectations for Melo. He not a nightly rotation player anymore unless he start defending

That’s why he can’t get on a roster, they scared of those type of expectations
Kyrie and melo shouldn’t be on the floor together but I’m saying I see how it could happen

Fuck melo I don’t expect him to put up more than 12 off the bench

What you want Dwight to do after being in the league for 14 years?

Unless he hangs around out with Cauley-stein and his “ brotherhood” for a few weeks I don’t see what Dwight gonna do all of a sudden
Do exactly what I said. Start making examples of niggas. Too many people are freely disrespecting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back