Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan has already said hes fine with coming off the bench if that will help the team. I’ll gladly take Melo on a reserve role too, come off the bench with Dinwiddie.

But Shaq started saying 'hey guys, this is the symbol' (twitches thumbs downward) 'when I give you this, Gordon doesn't get the ball anymore.' And I'm like 'dude what is the background on that, where'd you come up with that?' And he was like 'when Kobe was young, he would be going in and just trying to get 'em, so the rest of us had a universal kind of code that if we looked at each other and went (gives signal) then that meant Kobe didn't get the ball anymore.'"

Bryant's selfish play was a major point of contention between him and O'Neal during their heyday with the Los Angeles Lakers. By this account, it seems as if most Lakers players sided with O'Neal. Bryant's assist numbers rose after O'Neal was dealt to the Miami Heat, but he was never known for his passing just as O'Neal was never known for his fitness. Both players were great, but flawed, which adds an ironic twist to their debate. They each might have been better off with a little bit more of the other's personality.

But Shaq started saying 'hey guys, this is the symbol' (twitches thumbs downward) 'when I give you this, Gordon doesn't get the ball anymore.' And I'm like 'dude what is the background on that, where'd you come up with that?' And he was like 'when Kobe was young, he would be going in and just trying to get 'em, so the rest of us had a universal kind of code that if we looked at each other and went (gives signal) then that meant Kobe didn't get the ball anymore.'"

Bryant's selfish play was a major point of contention between him and O'Neal during their heyday with the Los Angeles Lakers. By this account, it seems as if most Lakers players sided with O'Neal. Bryant's assist numbers rose after O'Neal was dealt to the Miami Heat, but he was never known for his passing just as O'Neal was never known for his fitness. Both players were great, but flawed, which adds an ironic twist to their debate. They each might have been better off with a little bit more of the other's personality.

Oh look another fuck nigga story from shaq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back