Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested to see what the Bulls look like this season, may not quite be ready for the playoffs but they should be a fun competitive team to watch

The Satoransky pickup was an underated move this summmer and Thad Young was a big addition too

Biggest question is point guard play.....I kmow they just drafted Colby White but I think Jrue Holiday would be a good look in Chicago. Zach Lavine sandwiched between Holiday and Porter(nh) would be a nice way to cover up his defensive inefficiencies and of course he can play off the ball

One player I really want to watch this year not just on the Bulls but NBA in genral is Lauri Markkanen.......year 3 is pretty much the year that players take that next step and/or at least show what they're going to be in league

Im interested to see what the Bulls look like this season, may not quite be ready for the playoffs but they should be a fun competitive team to watch

The Satoransky pickup was an underated move this summmer and Thad Young was a big addition too

Biggest question is point guard play.....I kmow they just drafted Colby White but I think Jrue Holiday would be a good look in Chicago. Zach Lavine sandwiched between Holiday and Porter(nh) would be a nice way to cover up his defensive inefficiencies and of course he can play off the ball

One player I really want to watch this year not just on the Bulls but NBA in genral is Lauri Markkanen.......year 3 is pretty much the year that players take that next step and/or at least show what they're going to be in league
Lauri gotta stay on the court though but I'm expecting big things from him.

Speaking of year 3 guys who else yall checking for?

Besides Markkanen im probably looking at Jonathan Isaac, OG, Bam, Harry Giles and Fultz the most

I would say Frank Nitti but I think hes going to be marginalized way too much in New York

Guys like Foxx, Tatum ect are obvious

No love for kuzma? lol

I dont have anything against Kuz, I actually like the way he competes but I just think he's pretty close to being what he's going to be

Everything else aside though, if he can just get his three point % around 37% alone that would change a lot about how I view him

My surprise team this year is the Phx Suns. Can see them making the playoffs.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back