Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas kill me with this.

no organization is going to allow "
the inmates to run the asylum" so to speak...

I'm watching the jump and marc spears made a trade suggestion that legit makes perfect sense

3 way trade: russ to houston, cp to miami dragic & expirings/filler(leonard & the other non guaranteed contracts) to okc

rockets get a still effective #2 for harden(russ surrounded with legit spacing for the 1st time in his career),heat get a elite playmaker for jimmy(he played his best with rondo),okc saves mad dough and can flip dragic at the deadline & tell miami to take the protections off the '23 pick

unlikely to happen but it makes sense imo

I'm watching the jump and marc spears made a trade suggestion that legit makes perfect sense

3 way trade: russ to houston, cp to miami dragic & expirings/filler(leonard & the other non guaranteed contracts) to okc

rockets get a still effective #2 for harden(russ surrounded with legit spacing for the 1st time in his career),heat get a elite playmaker for jimmy(he played his best with rondo),okc saves mad dough and can flip dragic at the deadline & tell miami to take the protections off the '23 pick

unlikely to happen but it makes sense imo

You think Harden & Westbrook can coexist and play well together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back