Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adding a player who was #1 in the nba for his position in defense and who's teams have never been outside the top 10 in offense(heat were 26th) the last 8-9 years makes sense.It's a way better fit than trying to acquire russ or building around 31 year old jimmy butler with cap space in a weak fa class

You think Harden & Westbrook can coexist and play well together?

yea if they harden played off ball more like he did in okc

Yea you're right cuz taking on russ's contract(10x less effective player, even worse fit) makes sense or waiting for that underwhelming borderline wack '20 fa class featuring draymond green,kyle lowry,marc gasol or demar derozan makes sense

You don't understand ball outside a surface level view so I wouldn't expect you to get it, stay in your lane spamming useless shit like zion yawning

Yea you're right cuz taking on russ's contract(10x less effective player, even worse fit) makes sense or waiting for that underwhelming borderline wack '20 fa class featuring draymond green,kyle lowry,marc gasol or demar derozan makes sense

You don't understand ball outside a surface level view so I wouldn't expect you to get it, stay in your lane spamming useless shit like zion yawning
But you dense ass nigga I don't think russ or Paul OR FA in 2020 is ideal for our situation

Niggas went from saying Chris Paul has a top 2 worst contract to oh miami should trade for him and then 6 months later, jokes gonna fly from the same niggas

FOH doggie and miss me with that bball knowledge shit I'll post fat ass Zion all day nigga

2018-2019

IMG_20190310_222418.jpg

"Miami capped out with middling talent..TREADMILL"

2019-2020

IMG_20190310_222418.jpg

"Miami stuck with two maxes out 30+ players and no flexibility and one of them is washed!

TREADMILL!

Clown ass niggas

But you dense ass nigga I don't think russ or Paul OR FA in 2020 is ideal for our situation

Niggas went from saying Chris Paul has a top 2 worst contract to oh miami should trade for him and then 6 months later, jokes gonna fly from the same niggas

FOH doggie and miss me with that bball knowledge shit I'll post fat ass Zion all day nigga

What's the alternative then, struggle offers for beal? Several teams can blow miami bullshit assets out the water

what are miamis options?

What's the alternative then, struggle offers for beal? Several teams can blow miami bullshit assets out the water

what are miamis options?
1. Disgruntled players
2. Who Jimmy Recruits
3. Bradley Beal MAYBE Kevin Love
4. 2021 FAs

I been telling y'all bum ass niggas 2020 wack FAs was never the plan for damn near a year.

Don't ever say the words Chris Paul to me, I take it as disrespect. Watch your mouth and make the sale

Pair that with the Covington trade rumors and them desperately trying to trade Wiggins lol

Sucks being a wolves fan I see why freshB plays 2K 6 hrs a day

"bah bah...there's a reminder"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back