Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
East wide open , I have no idea who will win it

bucks should win it but losing brogdon hurts imo
sixers I gotta see if simmons improved that range and who closing games for them
c's a sleeper they got rid of toxic terry and kyrie weirdo ass randomly drillin people about the government, chemistry should be waaay better
pacers solid if oladipo returns to form they gonna be a team nobody wants to match up with early
Nets 1st round exit
raptors *insert 50 cent car laughing gif*

Can't wait til nba season it's open the league wide tf open

I really like what Indiana did this offseason assuming Oladipo is healthy(which is a big if)

Not worried about the loss of Bogdanovic but the one thing that does concern me a little though is the loss of Thad Young.....dude was the biggest reason why their defense was so good.

Now apparently they want go all in on Sabonis at the 4 and Turner at the 5 and unless something has changed we already know how that works.....

I really like what Indiana did this offseason assuming Oladipo is healthy(which is a big if)

Not worried about the loss of Bogdanovic but the one thing that does concern me a little though is the loss of Thad Young.....dude was the biggest reason why their defense was so good.

Now apparently they want go all in on Sabonis at the 4 and Turner at the 5 and unless something has changed we already know how that works.....

I’m not a tj warren fan but the pacers needed duke they had too much struggle offense without Oladipo

now with warren, lamb and brogdon they got perimeter scoring and Brogdon one of them solid impact players he consistently +15, + 18 etc. if Oladipo returns to form they’ll be a tough out but they still may not get past the 2nd round

I was hyped about the young signing for the bulls , great pick up and a good contract, he can play with either carter or markannan. The bulls needed a vet like that for real .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back