Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is branched off of current trade rumors though lol

You got it though

That humble Lakers fan shit out the window huh? Lol

You're having a conversation about a guy nobody knows about but you Heat fans but had jokes about a conversation about SAS....

Just keep it consistent.

I think Denver barring injuries will have the best record. They are returning their entire team and added a couple of decent new faces to the mix. They are also a very deep team which helps a ton for the regular season grind.

I think the only new western conference team that will make the playoffs barring injuries is the Lakers. Sacramento and New Orleans both have improved but still have a lot of new stuff they have to iron out.

I think KD will be back by playoffs next season on a minutes restriction 1st round, Nets get a bottom 4 seed and fuck shit up

Warriors, unless they make another move, as much as I believe in Steph Curry and think he’s a top 4 player, where are the wing defenders. If they in the playoffs, Draymond gon have to earn the fuck out of a max contract. I see them missing the playoffs or fighting for 8seed.

I believe the treadmill catches up to Portland. They being stubborn with this 6’3 backcourt and lost Harkless and Chief. Fuck defense huh? We going check Dame temperature end of this season. I believe they’ll miss playoffs

I like NO over Kings if one of them gets in. I believe Zo is better than Fox and BI ready. Zion coming in the 4th at most best player on that roster. I didn’t expect Jrue to stay but it may get them in.

Interested in watching Suns this year. Booker got a lot to prove. It’s time to take the next step. I expect Oubre to be back, PHX just let the market set his value. I’ve seen the Baynes signing criticized online but I like the move and what he brings. Rubio don’t have to do much but keep defending and get the ball to his scorers, be aggressive when necessary. Ingles was Utah 2nd scorer, which was gross.

If you don’t have an elite wing defender and/or scorer, you’re not winning the title imo

Westbrook to Heat makes no sense. Why would I do that pairing when it didn’t work with 2players better than Jimmy. That’s not worth gutting roster further for Miami. His ass going to the Knicks lol.

Lakers made some cute signings but I’m not seeing it. Where’s the perimeter defense? Where’s the interior defense? Cause AD swear he not a center...Avery Bradley still 6 even and Danny Green probably was overpaid for his services.

This shit is really wide open. What a time LBJ ain’t get his pussy ass way....it’s really about the team this year and what pieces come together best

I think KD will be back by playoffs next season on a minutes restriction 1st round, Nets get a bottom 4 seed and fuck shit up

Warriors, unless they make another move, as much as I believe in Steph Curry and think he’s a top 4 player, where are the wing defenders. If they in the playoffs, Draymond gon have to earn the fuck out of a max contract. I see them missing the playoffs or fighting for 8seed.

I believe the treadmill catches up to Portland. They being stubborn with this 6’3 backcourt and lost Harkless and Chief. Fuck defense huh? We going check Dame temperature end of this season. I believe they’ll miss playoffs

I like NO over Kings if one of them gets in. I believe Zo is better than Fox and BI ready. Zion coming in the 4th at most best player on that roster. I didn’t expect Jrue to stay but it may get them in.

Interested in watching Suns this year. Booker got a lot to prove. It’s time to take the next step. I expect Oubre to be back, PHX just let the market set his value. I’ve seen the Baynes signing criticized online but I like the move and what he brings. Rubio don’t have to do much but keep defending and get the ball to his scorers, be aggressive when necessary. Ingles was Utah 2nd scorer, which was gross.

If you don’t have an elite wing defender and/or scorer, you’re not winning the title imo

Westbrook to Heat makes no sense. Why would I do that pairing when it didn’t work with 2players better than Jimmy. That’s not worth gutting roster further for Miami. His ass going to the Knicks lol.

Lakers made some cute signings but I’m not seeing it. Where’s the perimeter defense? Where’s the interior defense? Cause AD swear he not a center...Avery Bradley still 6 even and Danny Green probably was overpaid for his services.

This shit is really wide open. What a time LBJ ain’t get his pussy ass way....it’s really about the team this year and what pieces come together best

ForcefulGleefulAldabratortoise-small.gif

You had some interesting takes but the bolded aint it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back