Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My response spoke to the fact that you characterized the type of person you believe him to be. That’s irrelevant to what I said.

And lol at you pretending you don’t find antics or “over the top” personalities entertaining.

That’s like the entire entertainment industry, fam. Every listen listen comedy, what television or a movie... or do you just read autobiographies all day?

Cmon fam.

He does have interesting takes on basketball btw. Guessing you haven’t listened to him in a long time

Check this out, Champ. I was a huge SAS fan years ago before the transformation. I watched him slowly become a caricature of himself all in the name of ratings.

Yes I'm a fan of some over the top personalities. But the ones I am a fan of have always been that. They didn't take it further and further for the sake of popularity/ratings. It's just who they are. SAS was that way early. Them he became a lightweight buffoon in my eyes.

Feel free to continue to find him entertaining. I don't. It's really just that simple.

Check this out, Champ. I was a huge SAS fan years ago before the transformation. I watched him slowly become a caricature of himself all in the name of ratings.

Yes I'm a fan of some over the top personalities. But the ones I am a fan of have always been that. They didn't take it further and further for the sake of popularity/ratings. It's just who they are. SAS was that way early. Them he became a lightweight buffoon in my eyes.

Feel free to continue to find him entertaining. I don't. It's really just that simple.

I can respect that. And you’re entitled to your opinion.

Just don’t come at my neck for finding an entertaining guy entertaining because of their “transformation for ratings”.

I can respect that. And you’re entitled to your opinion.

Just don’t come at my neck for finding an entertaining guy entertaining because of their “transformation for ratings”.

Who came at your neck? You posted your opinion and I posted mine. You took it as a personal attack for some reason. Ease up on the defensiveness, champ.

East wide open , I have no idea who will win it

bucks should win it but losing brogdon hurts imo
sixers I gotta see if simmons improved that range and who closing games for them
c's a sleeper they got rid of toxic terry and kyrie weirdo ass randomly drillin people about the government, chemistry should be waaay better
pacers solid if oladipo returns to form they gonna be a team nobody wants to match up with early
Nets 1st round exit
raptors *insert 50 cent car laughing gif*

Can't wait til nba season it's open the league wide tf open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back