Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beta

You think it’s possible to land Brodie and Beal to go with Butler?

What the hell would that roster look like?
Nah I feel like it would have to be one of the other. Dont have the assets to get both and even if you did that would require an incredible effort through multi team deals

If Westbrook is traded here we would HAVE to keep Herro and Kelly for shooting/spacing but for beal it could be anybody except Bam I feel like

I been geing shit for it but I would do Kevin love over Westbrook

Love is perfect for today's NBA as far as spacing and shooting and he addresses our rebounding issue. His game isn't predicated on athleticism either so he'll age better than russell too but heat Twitter dont wanna hear that shit apparently

Only thing is, love is fragile but still I'll take him over Westbrook all day every day

For me it's

Beal>>Love>>>>>>>Griffin>>>>>>>>Westbrook

In terms of who I want here

Draymond gonna have to win dpoy, glenn robinson III and alec burks aint gonna cut it

only solution is to trade dial up for depth when he's elgible

Draymond gonna have to win dpoy, glenn robinson III and alec burks aint gonna cut it

only solution is to trade dial up for depth when he's elgible

I can see a D Lo for Gordon swap happening down the line. Makes sense for both teams

If I got a big PG who can shoot, Russ can come play with him but his ass coming off the ball. I don’t mind his contract. I mind his contract as my PG and primary decision maker.

My issue never really been with Russ as much as the executives/coaches who won’t take him off the ball. I had no faith in Billy Donovan the minute he got to OKC and said he wanted the ball in Russ hands more

It’s been 10 years and OKC wouldn’t accept that he’s not a PG and adjust. I wouldn’t mind him in Dallas if he understands Luka going be handling the Ball and they could get it done. Him and Carlisle potential clashing makes that move risky

If I got a big PG who can shoot, Russ can come play with him but his ass coming off the ball. I don’t mind his contract. I mind his contract as my PG and primary decision maker.

My issue never really been with Russ as much as the executives/coaches who won’t take him off the ball. I had no faith in Billy Donovan the minute he got to OKC and said he wanted the ball in Russ hands more

It’s been 10 years and OKC wouldn’t accept that he’s not a PG and adjust. I wouldn’t mind him in Dallas if he understands Luka going be handling the Ball and they could get it done. Him and Carlisle potential clashing makes that move risky

he aint gonna like not playing off the ball .

this nigga Dwight Howard said he wanna be like Draymond Green now

damn

if this aint the epitome of had a spark when you started....

It’s an awesome plan!

No all he has to do is become Draymond Green and he will be an All Star again.

I’m surprised more players hadn't thought of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back