nuggets
Lakers
Jazz
Rockets
Clippers
Blazers
warriors
spurs

damn that's 8, they both may miss it but I was gonna say the kings cuz they added some good vets(overpaid tf outta Joseph) + bagley and fox progression

you have a unique way of asking a nigga why he feels a certain way and i KNOW you aint calling nobody a dickriding homer when you be coughing up Benny the bull cum

so let me try it this way

I think the pels balance of youth and vets will definitely win them the games this year that they lost last year. i.e. They now have legit talent and depth at a lot of positions that were severely lacking and that were needed to close out close games last season

And they still have a few tradeable assets on the team that they could position themselves to make a mid season move

Spurs going to be a solid team

-Morris and Carroll were nice pick ups and will give them some much needed help on defense

-Dejounte Murray back(really interested to see how his game looks next season)

-Derozan is Derozan but he'll have another year in the Spurs systen

-Jakob Poeltl and Derrick White looking like they'll continute to get better and contribute

-Lonnie Walker might be the x-factor for them going forward

San Antonio missing the playoffs definitely isnt a given

Spurs going to be a solid team

-Morris and Carroll were nice pick ups and will give them some much needed help on defense

-Dejounte Murray back(really interested to see how his game looks next season)

-Derozan is Derozan but he'll have another year in the Spurs systen

-Jakob Poeltl and Derrick White looking like they'll continute to get better and contribute

-Lonnie Walker might be the x-factor for them going forward

San Antonio missing the playoffs definitely isnt a given

I can't wait to see Murray's development.

I think warriors will be a 5-8 seed, I don't care what the dickriding media says that team has HOLES

spurs same 5-8 seed they cheddar bob'd themselves

I think if they stay healthy clippers will be 1-2 they have potential to be an elite defense ,utah the same(1-3) if conley stays healthy they will be a great regular season team

rockets should thank jimmy and riley for saving them from themselves jimmy in houston made no sense whatsoever, roles & chemistry woulda been compromised they should still be top 5

nuggets & blazers are pretenders imo, don't matter what seed they are

lakers are the wild card, I have to see them play 1st

I think warriors will be a 5-8 seed, I don't care what the dickriding media says that team has HOLES

spurs same 5-8 seed they cheddar bob'd themselves

I think if they stay healthy clippers will be 1-2 they have potential to be an elite defense ,utah the same(1-3) if conley stays healthy they will be a great regular season team

rockets should thank jimmy and riley for saving them from themselves jimmy in houston made no sense whatsoever, roles & chemistry woulda been compromised they should still be top 5

nuggets & blazers are pretenders imo, don't matter what seed they are

lakers are the wild card, I have to see them play 1st
i forgot just that quick the Jazz got Conley...yeah, they should be a problem

where the Lakes in California tho

All over. I live 5 miles from one. Can get to three more in 30-45 minutes.

Quick history lesson: California was home of the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi(Tulare Lake) but they drained it to create farmland.

I still like his NBA takes from time to time. He should have just stayed with covering the nba and that be it but he wanted to be bigger than that. So here we are

Dude is a clown. He became a caricature of himself years ago.

Find where I claimed he wasn’t a clown, sir.

I said he’s entertaining. And he is.

R Kelly is a molester. He’s also one of the RnB GOATs.

Facts. It’s not personal

I still like his NBA takes from time to time. He should have just stayed with covering the nba and that be it but he wanted to be bigger than that. So here we are

Didn’t know he covered anything else. I certainly don’t listen to it

Last edited:
Find where I claimed he wasn’t a clown, sir.

I said he’s entertaining. And he is.

R Kelly is a molester. He’s also one of the RnB GOATs.

Facts. It’s not personal

If you find over the top, lightweight buffoonish antics to be entertaining, more power to you.

Did you expect that nobody would have a differing opinion when you posted that or something? You gave your opinion, I gave mine. That's how it goes here.

If you find over the top, lightweight buffoonish antics to be entertaining, more power to you.

Did you expect that nobody would have a differing opinion when you posted that or something? You gave your opinion, I gave mine. That's how it goes here.

My response spoke to the fact that you characterized the type of person you believe him to be. That’s irrelevant to what I said.

And lol at you pretending you don’t find antics or “over the top” personalities entertaining.

That’s like the entire entertainment industry, fam. Ever listen to a comedy, watch television or a movie... or do you just read autobiographies all day in an office?

Cmon fam.

He does have interesting takes on basketball btw. Guessing you haven’t listened to him in a long time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back