Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

soslco.jpg

I should be asking you that question, if you looked at the Lakers roster and that's what you came up with.
Bro I’m not a sassy bitch. If you got a hoop opinion, offer it.

You talking in riddles like a female

If you got a counter, you offer it

Huh, what, so you just gon, y’all niggas get too used to going back n forth with your hoe. Talk like a man g.

“I believe your criticism of the Lakers defense to be incorrect because....”

Don’t smack on the cage like a pussy, you wanna pop shit, open the gate

Bro I’m not a sassy bitch. If you got a hoop opinion, offer it.

You talking in riddles like a female

If you got a counter, you offer it

Huh, what, so you just gon, y’all niggas get too used to going back n forth with your hoe. Talk like a man g.

“I believe your criticism of the Lakers defense to be incorrect because....”

Don’t smack on the cage like a pussy, you wanna pop shit, open the gate

I don't play all the name calling. You talking all that man talk while resorting to name calling like a child or woman. If you can't have an adult conversation, miss me totally. I don't play those games with men on the internet. Super easy to be tough online.

If you can't read my last post and understand what I'm saying, I don't know what to tell you. I'm not here to hold hands or explain what's obvious.

Zach Lowe said it, his b-ball knowledge>>>>>>yours

Now keep pretending to not want russ knowing damn well that’s the only way your wack treadmill team heat will stay relevant
Zach lowe also said Jimmy Butler with young players and cap space is the way to go

Also you know good and well if I made the same exact post you made about the heat last year you woulda clicked lol so FOH lmao

Also Westbrook is a move that locks miami into a 3 year window with no flexibility during it so no I'm not secretly hoping for him. And we must be relevant because fuck niggas keep going out the way to discredit us..by lying

Zach lowe also said Jimmy Butler with young players and cap space is the way to go

Also you know good and well if I made the same exact post you made about the heat last year you woulda clicked lol so FOH lmao

Also Westbrook is a move that locks miami into a 3 year window with no flexibility during it so no I'm not secretly hoping for him. And we must be relevant because fuck niggas keep going out the way to discredit us..by lying

The context was for where miami is now, building around jimmy butler with cap space(next summer) is better than the position the heat were in

They're a treadmill team with or without jimmy butler what y'all gonna do win the east? lol win a championship? you aint winnin shit but 44-51 games with annual 2nd round exits

btw zach lavine done bust his ass twice and won in both national tv match ups since that trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back