Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If russ come to the pistons drummond will go from avg 15 rpg to 9 with russ stealing them.

Also we still got blake large contract and he's gonna stay hurt missing games in the future. Don't need 2 huge contracts with players who are beginning to break down who relied on elite athleticism to play. They won't age gracefully at all
You would know more than me since they’re your team but Blake doesn’t look like his game predicates on his athleticism anymore. If this was 2012 I could understand that point.

You would know more than me since they’re your team but Blake doesn’t look like his game predicates on his athleticism anymore. If this was 2012 I could understand that point.

He's way more skilled than he was in 2012 but he still has that bull in a china shop post game.

Most importantly the spacing would be terrible with russ blake and drummond.

Blake and Drummond play well together but we have no consistent 3 point shooting

During the playoffs, and even the Finals, sources indicate Kawhi and his adviser and uncle Dennis Robertson were focused on the Clippers, even as Toronto’s championship run unfolded. During the playoffs Robertson was overheard more than once in the post-game back-hall melees talking about leaving; even after Game 4 in Philadelphia, where Kawhi made the first of two shots in the series to save the season, and during the Finals. The Clippers planned to pair Kawhi with 76ers wing and Kawhi’s friend, Jimmy Butler, and the Kawhi camp gauged Butler’s interest repeatedly. Sources indicate they were in contact even after the NBA Finals.

damn

had those lame ass canadians hyped talking bout 5 more years lollll ,kahwi and unc were openly planning an escape route during the playoffs recruiting cats and the whole 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back