Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no way to make it happen cuz of all those dumb ass contracts they just handed out +the bledsoe inexplicable midseason extension but the bucks are a team that could use russ , as oc as he is he's more consistent than middleton

& I rather pay russ 170 mil remaining on his contract than middelton 178 mil damn near max smdh

He signing with the opps? Smh.

He'd be a better player if he was here from the beginning. Hopefully you guys didn't leave him completely unsalvageable.

I like these low risk high reward asset building moves. Big year coming up for og and Powell. They gotta up their value.

If I ran you off. Stay out of my reactions. Thanks.

2vvp9aq.png

2qvz3bo.png

Impossible to get ran off of a site I hardly post on but you on the other hand left cheap seats cuz of me

you aint nothin but a swayze 2.0, I live rent free in your head you angry lynn whitfield ass nigga

Think about this for a second... Lebron is the greatest player of the current generation but only has one more ring than Kawhi.

No active player has 4 rings.

That is how hard it is to win an NBA championship even with a stacked team.
exactly. totally agree. That's why rings, or moreso players who are the leaders/captains on their team with rings keep pointing to the rings as their ultimate sign of success and not their stats. There's a bunch of BS that goes on behind the scenes that keeps players from acquiring more rings or even A ring that is in their control or out of their control.

If Lbj had more offensive moves and didn't just rely just being bigger he would have more.. If he had a actual jumpshot in 2011 finals it would be 4
Also think Bron played with more 1st Ballot Hall of Famers and 3pt All-stars than any other NBA player; not to add that probably half the top notch players he played with were players he chose. He did the recruiting in many cases. Nothing but respect to him on that. That's POWER other players never had-or exercised-the way he did. I'm saying that recruiting obviously influenced the great surrounding casts he's had. Other players had to wait 5-7 years sometimes b4 ownership assembled a team that could even put them in a position to contend for a ring. OTHER players were stuck for years with a cast that nobody knew if it would develop to be great, AND some by chance got lucky to have a good coach and teammates develop into stars AND not get traded or fired. "There's a lot less luck in the way players are recruiting and strategizing to play with other players in today's game that helps put them in a better position to win a ring than in the past, and I credit Bron for that."- Captain Obvious- that's why folks say "it's a player's league."

Last edited:
2vvp9aq.png

2qvz3bo.png

Impossible to get ran off of a site I hardly post on but you on the other hand left cheap seats cuz of me

you aint nothin but a swayze 2.0, I live rent free in your head you angry lynn whitfield ass nigga

No one left cheap seats because of you. Beta just said that shit and you niggas ran with it.

I put badges on your punk ass after we got a chip and you disappeared for 2-3 weeks just like a bitch.

Then want to come around like a deep rooted clippers fan.

You're a wasteman.

No one left cheap seats because of you. Beta just said that shit and you niggas ran with it.

I put badges on your punk ass after we got a chip and you disappeared for 2-3 weeks just like a bitch.

Then want to come around like a deep rooted clippers fan.

You're a wasteman.

I'm a "wasteman" yet you've quoted/mentioned me 6-7 times runnin your mouth beggin for my attention.Then you paid this useless monopoly e money to put derogatory bullshit under my name like a scorned woman keying up a dudes car lol

Look at you,dumb ass nigga you already lost.You puttin mad energy into this while I pay you no nevermind , you an angry ass dude and I control you now go shake your girl up and throw her against the wall cuz of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back