Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel for Toronto

Everyone will say they won a championship and still have a solid team so they cant complain which is somewhat true but damn......they did everything right and went above and beyond as an organization, were flawless in their calculations and not only did they still lose their guy they really had no chance at keeping him

You still do the deal 10/10 but thats tough

Ujiri knew what it was man. I mean of course he thought he could convince the man to stay but if we all heard the rumors about him wanting to go home and trying to force his way to Los Angeles then you know Ujiri and every other front office person heard and knew more.

That rumor as well as his thigh issue (which San Antonio diagnosed correctly) is why San Antonio got low ball offers from every team trying to trade for him. Ujiri knew the risk and gambled and his team won the championship. Toronto wasn't keeping that guy and it isn't their fault he left. They did everything he wanted them to do but it didn't matter because he wanted to go home.

Toronto will be fine though. They will make the playoffs this upcoming season and Ujiri will have money to work with after the season is over. He and their front office has done a great job finding talented players and should continue to do so.

Knicks need to get off their ass n make some moves. Time is money.

Go get Westbrook. Fuck the bullshit.
Dont the spurs wanna move derozen? Go get derozen now!
And 3rd, see what the pistons want for Drummond. Then try make that move.

Everyone should be available, except RJ
LMAO

I see golden state constantly getting “that’s a team to watch” man FOH they lost iggy, durant,klay out til March/April they have no wing defenders and are hard capped

I got them as a 4-7 seed 1st or 2nd round exit and that’s low key being positive

Edit if they trade dial up for depth that would change things but currently constructed hell nah

Last edited:

Now this we can discuss without niggas getting emotional

I don't think Westbrook will be on the Thunder long enough to mess with this young man's tutelage.

On the flip side if Westbrook was to stay and OKC actually had a decent coach he would get Russell to play off the ball with the guy some times. I honestly think Russell can thrive playing off ball if the coaching staff drew up good plays to have him coming off down screens and backdoor cuts. Westbrook is great at finishing at the rim and good at mid range jumpers so put in plays to maximize his strengths

Tbh, I hope Westbrook don't come to the Pistons though.

Imo, Russ is like A.I. 2.0 he's a scoring machine but he really doesn't make the talent around him better and he has a bad track record when it comes to down to critical decision making in tight games in the 4th qtr.

That pistons offer ain’t bad,okc would have mad picks for the next 7 years

Rival executives have also pinpointed the Houston Rockets as a likely suitor, which would come as no surprise considering the way general manager Daryl Morey has prioritized the pursuit of stars during his entire career (not to mention the possible reunion between Westbrook and his old Thunder teammate James Harden). The notion of Westbrook sharing the floor with two other ball-dominant guards is unorthodox, to say the least, but Morey has long held the belief that landing as many elite players as possible is the path to championship glory.

Smdh

Lol the rockets are such whores that rival execs are like "I bet the rockets are gonna make an offer"

Btw russ to the pistons at least assures them another playoff spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back