Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what you typed?

"Kawhi really did his thing but the Raptors as a team and organization did it bigger."

Wheres the lie?

You talking like I said he was trash or something. As an organization the Raptors were the best in the league the past year.

3 months ago Kawhi was worst than harden and Giannis according to yall.

Wheres the lie?

You talking like I said he was trash or something. As an organization the Raptors were the best in the league the past year.

3 months ago Kawhi was worst than harden and Giannis according to yall.

1st off...I never said nothing negative about Kawhi

2nd..I never said u were saying anything bad about Kawhi

And lastly 3..which I already explained..nothing the Raptors did or didnt do would of matter without Kawhi

He was the lynch pin...as you are saying it- it's the other way around

well this season and beyond we about to see how good the franchise is without "the lynch pin"

Nothing against the Raptors. Just calling it how I saw it.

1st off...I never said nothing negative about Kawhi

2nd..I never said u were saying anything bad about Kawhi

And lastly 3..which I already explained..nothing the Raptors did or didnt do would of matter without Kawhi

He was the lynch pin...as you are saying it- it's the other way around

well this season and beyond we about to see how good the franchise is without "the lynch pin"

Nothing against the Raptors. Just calling it now I saw it.

Point I'm making is the Raptors were more useful to Kawhi than he was to us. The trades, the medical, the coaching staff, the player development.

Both don't benefit without the other but the Raptors operated at the highest level they could possibly operate at. Kawhi was able to operate at the level he operated at because of that.

Sorry @King Freeman IMO it was the other way around..he was ready to play just chose not to for the spurs

And his take care of business attitude rubbed off on the players....

But you gonna ride for your franchise, I get that..so we will agree to disagreed.

Sorry @King Freeman IMO it was the other way around..he was ready to play just chose not to for the spurs

And his take care of business attitude rubbed off on the players....

But you gonna ride for your franchise, I get that..so we will agree to disagreed.

Nah. We not agreeing to disagree. Do your research on Alex mckechnie and what he did for Kawhi this year.

His tendinopathy treatment plan for Kawhi was key.

And don't @ me.

Nah. We not agreeing to disagree. Do your research on Alex mckechnie and what he did for Kawhi this year.

His tendinopathy treatment plan for Kawhi was key.

And don't @ me.

Nig settle your ass down...I will @ you anytime I want....

You been on your period since the playoffs..

I gotta agree with @King Freeman on this.

Not taking anything at all from Kawhi but its not like you coulda dropped him on any team and have them win a ring. The Raptors did everything right and just needed a superstar to get them over the hump and Kawhi was that superstar.

First off if kawhi was gonna leave im happy it wasnt the lakers

They shouldve added depth instead of tryna add another max contract especially with the potential of recurring injuries and lebron aging

With that said the biggest bron dick riders are the mfs that cant shut up about him when hes not current news.

Kawhi wanted to team up w durant and when that didnt happen went with PG but that goes under the radar bc yall not huggin his nuts as hard as bron.

Im excited for the next year in nba and how competitive it will be but the hypocrisy and misplaced hate remains.

Fuck whoever responds in advance. Have a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back