Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like this signing over Carroll but they most likely didn't think he would be available. Nets did my guys a solid with the sign and trade for Carroll so we could get the full MLE to sign Morris. Sucks it was Bertans instead of Marco though. That's why Carroll's deal was reworked for 3 seasons instead of 2. Can't sign and trade a guy with less than a 3 year deal.

Morris can help big time on Defense without being an offensive liability

full

Cant wait till monday "at the 11th hour clippers pulled it off"

they said okc offered raps westbrook n pg for spicy p . masai said no

He saw through their bullshit. Kawhi and his team were just using the Raptors as leverage at that point. Dude met with butler,kd, then pg about playing in LA but not Toronto. Whatever we were gonna give up the clippers were gonna give up more or he'd just go to the Lakers. It was LA or bust.

Man I’m gonna hit the floor if Miami trades for Russ lmaooo

I wouldn’t want no parts of that low iq,declining, emotional clown.he let Rubio and lillard get under his skin during the playoffs & sabotaged his team trying to clap back.I’ll give Russ props for his energy and effort he plays hard but that don’t matter enough to acquire him imo

That has pat riley written all over it too

Kawhi played his hand extremely well. He took control of his career and his advantages and played it to maximum effect.

I'm not mad at him he got us a Championship. Home is where the heart is, he's in his prime and wants to spend his best years in LA. It would be selfish of me to want to keep him here for 5 years.
Lol he ain't no wild animal being domesticated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back