Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel for Toronto

Everyone will say they won a championship and still have a solid team so they cant complain which is somewhat true but damn......they did everything right and went above and beyond as an organization, were flawless in their calculations and not only did they still lose their guy they really had no chance at keeping him

You still do the deal 10/10 but thats tough

The Heat are a “team to watch” in the Russell Westbrook situation, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski said today during the network’s broadcast of a Summer League gam

m7jnp.jpg

we gonna speak it into existence!

I kind of feel for Toronto

Everyone will say they won a championship and still have a solid team so they cant complain which is somewhat true but damn......they did everything right and went above and beyond as an organization, were flawless in their calculations and not only did they still lose their guy they really had no chance at keeping him

You still do the deal 10/10 but thats tough

It's all good I'm just done with people telling me "he brought us a championship so it's all good" if niggas don't get tf outta here with that shit. Raptors put him in position this season not the other way around. Masai bet his career on a trade and won out, our medical staff brought Kawhi back, siakam was bussin ass, nurse was in his bag, gasol trade was huge, Lowry finally stopped acting like a whole bitch, fred van vleet snapping the last 2 rounds. Kawhi really did his thing but the Raptors as a team and organization did it bigger.

It's all good I'm just done with people telling me "he brought us a championship so it's all good" if niggas don't get tf outta here with that shit. Raptors put him in position this season not the other way around. Masai bet his career on a trade and won out, our medical staff brought Kawhi back, siakam was bussin ass, nurse was in his bag, gasol trade was huge, Lowry finally stopped acting like a whole bitch, fred van vleet snapping the last 2 rounds. Kawhi really did his thing but the Raptors as a team and organization did it bigger.

Bruh however you try to spin it...and props to all of the above. Kawhi was the center piece. Point blank period..if it was the organization you wouldnt of need to trade for kawhi

Again great for the role players stepping up..the ball bounced the Raptors way and you need that at times to win a championship...but make no mistake about it.

Kwahi was the shot In the arm the Raptors needed.

Bruh however you try to spin it...and props to all of the above. Kawhi was the center piece. Point blank period..if it was the organization you wouldnt of need to trade for kawhi

Again great for the role players stepping up..the ball bounced the Raptors way and you need that at times to win a championship...but make no mistake about it.

Kwahi was the shot In the arm the Raptors needed.

Again he was put in position by the Raptors. That wasn't happening in San Antonio this year.
Not discounting what he brought I'm saying the Raptors as an organization performed even better. Everything was done right, amidst all the uncertainty.

They ain’t trying to hear this fam.

They were a bunch of bums and Kawhi “carried them”

Again he was put in position by the Raptors. That wasn't happening in San Antonio this year.
Not discounting what he brought I'm saying the Raptors as an organization performed even better. Everything was done right, amidst all the uncertainty.

Not taken a shot at the Raptors but HE CHOSE not to play for the spurs. He CHOSE to sit out..the Raptors didnt do anything but traded for him

it was a perfect storm for you guys...Masai pressed all the right buttons and it worked..good shit.

But at the end of the day Kawhi was the lynch pin...and well...now he is gone we about to see how true your theory is..

Not taken a shot at the Raptors but HE CHOSE not to play for the spurs. He CHOSE to sit out..the Raptors didnt do anything but traded for him

it was a perfect storm for you guys...Masai pressed all the right buttons and it worked..good shit.

But at the end of the day Kawhi was the lynch pin...and well...now he is gone we about to see how true your theory is..

What's my theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back