Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG actually did OKC a solid by re-upping before asking to get out. Because he could've bounced last year and they would've got nothing for him after taking that trade risk.

You not the only person who's said this fam.

You better go to Lakers reddit or Twitter. A buncha people trying to find solace now after the fact after they were talking so much shit

If I was talking specifically about you, I would've quoted you

It's a good signing for the squad. Lakers fans supposed to be sad at every signing after missing out on Kawhi?

It's a good signing for the squad. Lakers fans supposed to be sad at every signing after missing out on Kawhi?
Let's try this again

Your lumping yourself with people who change jerseys at halftime.

In other words, I wasn't talking about you fam lol

You seem to be extremely rational and realistic about your expectations. You and I have no issues

I see Lakers signed Danny Green and Quinn Cook lol. Do they have enough cap space for Rondo?

So kawhi first tried to convince KD to come to the Clippers and then when KD went to brooklyn he gave PG a call. Interesting shit.

LMAOOOO yo I love Quinn Cook

Y’all know how I feel about anybody from the way so I’m not going down talk but foh having QC on your wish list

S/O my boy getting a better deal than Mudiay though. My G started the whole season and couldn’t get a better deal than a PG 5 inches shorter and a defensive liability

Talk about motivation

PG niggas>>>>>>>>

LMAOOOO yo I love Quinn Cook

Y’all know how I feel about anybody from the way so I’m not going down talk but foh having QC on your wish list

S/O my boy getting a better deal than Mudiay though. My G started the whole season and couldn’t get a better deal than a PG 5 inches shorter and a defensive liability

Talk about motivation

PG niggas>>>>>>>>

Quote function seems to not be working this morning for some.

So I'm lying? Why, exactly? To save face? The Lakers are in the best shape they've been in a long time.

We shouldn't be wanting to add players like Cook to fill out the roster? Why? Is he trash now?

I know the narrative is supposed to be that the Lakers lost after missing out on Kawhi, but there are still 2 superstars on the squad. Nothing to be sad about.

FWIW, i think Cook is a solid rotational player

If the lakers expect him to be anymore than that, then that's gonna be on them.

I been saying lakers should of filled the roster with role players/shooters

Anthony Davis ain’t enough? They needed kahwi too? I understand you trying to win at all costs but damn

Lebron an all time great but he Stay doing this corny shit , all you need is one co star. Now the lakers shopping in the leftovers bin after the sale trying to fill the roster

You right..but In fairness that's what they all turned this into now. creating super teams....they talk to each other and make plans b4 anyone truly knows. Like the players done crossed out the GMs. Planning shit out right down to the contracts.

I don't think he was signed with the thought that he'd be anything other than that. He is what he is.

I know this, you know this

remove rational thought out of the convo

he played the last what...3 years in GS??? Certain "fans" might think he is the next Curry but the staff was holding him back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back