Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You be trying too hard ,unlike you I’m a genuine fan but you sure did abandon them wizards. I can easily post quotes saying don’t sleep on the clippers and the logo

Lol @ Miami hard capping for jimmy butler , dumb muthfuckas

You KNOW I'm a wall fan and to a slightly lesser extent a Beal fan though lol plus I'm convinced you'll never give miami credit for anything especially considering how hopeless you said things were for the last year or so

And Yeah you been championing the Clippers/jerry west for awhile because of your weird love for the Clippers but now that they BACK it's clipset again lol

No more watching the bulls lose by 20 with multiple players injured for you

Shouts to kahwi for being a g and going to the clippers instead of the lakers

This corny nigga lebron was trying to create another super team, duke can’t win championships without mini all star teams.

Chris Bosh in 9 years without LBJ has won 3 playoff games

Kevin Love in 7 years without LBJ has won 0 playoff games

Kyrie Irving in 5 years without LBJ has won 5 playoff games (all coming this year)

I’m taking games, not series. 8 total playoff games won between 3 players over a combined 21 years.

Lol, yea them niggas was super alright

"riight"

That Cuffs nigga lashing out on Twitter and don't even realize it. Some people was trying to say Balmer had Woj on the payroll and trying to hype up that lil Arab/Mexican looking boy.

You KNOW I'm a wall fan and to a slightly lesser extent a Beal fan though lol plus I'm convinced you'll never give miami credit for anything especially considering how hopeless you said things were for the last year or so

And Yeah you been championing the Clippers/jerry west for awhile because of your weird love for the Clippers but now that they BACK it's clipset again lol

No more watching the bulls lose by 20 with multiple players injured for you

Clipset era over I was just hyped ,they’re the l.a. clippers championship contenders and STILL the best team in l.a.

They signed the #1 fa And they added my dog pg I always been a pg fan. Shouts to the logo and co for real , they upstaged the lakers that never ever ever happens

And I been talking this up
Offline for months , I kept telling cats kahwi would leave toronto and go to the clippers.

Bulls good bruh I like where they’re headed and they’ll have a max slot summer ‘21 just need lavine and lauri to keep making those leaps.

jimmy wants to win on his terms and he a wade dickrider so dirty wade influenced him but I understand why Miami did it , just don’t think they’ll win anything but we’ll see what they do

Clipset era over I was just hyped ,they’re the l.a. clippers championship contenders and STILL the best team in l.a.

They signed the #1 fa And they added my dog pg I always been a pg fan. Shouts to the logo and co for real , they upstaged the lakers that never ever ever happens

And I been talking this up
Offline for months , I kept telling cats kahwi would leave toronto and go to the clippers.

Bulls good bruh I like where they’re headed and they’ll have a max slot summer ‘21 just need lavine and lauri to keep making those leaps.

jimmy wants to win on his terms and he a wade dickrider so dirty wade influenced him but I understand why Miami did it , just don’t think they’ll win anything but we’ll see what they do
Lol yeah I feel you on the clips stuff and fuck the bulls but you a fan so can't fault that..and thanks for putting the hate aside to be open minded

Idk what you realistically give up for Russ but they're probably thinking trade.

Volume shooter with a high usage rate who refuses to play off ball and makes poor decisions. I like Russ but them facts.

With the addition of SGA they could finally move that nigga off the ball and open up their offense. He played great against GS as a rookie, only way is up.
Gallo finally looked like an NBA player again, partly due to him being healthy.

With all those assets OKC can get more talent, they're in a good position to rebuild or add talent. Getting picks will never hurt

Y'all would really trade for Westbrook over Beal and wall?

Wall aside you have 26 year old Beal whereas in the other scenario you have a 30 year old emotional declining PG that plays for stats and can't get out the first round with victor oladipo or Paul George
Not really up to us if Riley wants him. I'd personally wait till 2021 for Beal

IMG_20190706_130647.jpg

Chris Bosh in 9 years without LBJ has won 3 playoff games

Kevin Love in 7 years without LBJ has won 0 playoff games

Kyrie Irving in 5 years without LBJ has won 5 playoff games (all coming this year)

I’m taking games, not series. 8 total playoff games won between 3 players over a combined 21 years.

Lol, yea them niggas was super alright

"riight"

Bosh,love,kyrie,wade and ad were all either multiple time all stars or all nba before joining lebron

Lol @ winning playoff games where the better teams always prevail being some type of barometer it has nothing to do with what I’m talking about. Lebron tried to stack decks he said not one not two not 3 etc for a reason groupie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back