Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote function seems to not be working this morning for some.

So I'm lying? Why, exactly? To save face? The Lakers are in the best shape they've been in a long time.

We shouldn't be wanting to add players like Cook to fill out the roster? Why? Is he trash now?

I know the narrative is supposed to be that the Lakers lost after missing out on Kawhi, but there are still 2 superstars on the squad. Nothing to be sad about.
I’m not about to keep talking bad about my boy, I’m happy for him. Good dude for locker room, can occasionally come in a make some plays for you. QC ain’t a rotation player, he’s a matchup player

I hope he improves even more to make himself an rotation player

I’m glad they got somebody on your wishlist g.

Like the moves the bulls made , if they stay healthy and lavine and markannan keep ascending 34-42 wins playoff push next season ,definitely in by ‘21 White a Jamal Murray 2.0(still preferred lonzo) and gafford was a legit steal he was killing in that summer league game yesterday. I hate the fact dunn about to get bushed, he getting a raw deal I prefer they keep him his #’s without lavine are good

Like what the jazz and pacers did too, not sure either team will get out the 2nd round tho

C’s with kemba will be better than the c’s with Kyrie(chemistry issues sunk Boston and kyrie was the root)getting Edwards in the 2nd round was a gem & getting Kanter for so cheap too

Gotta see how Durant looks post injury before I can give an opinion on the nets

Philly cool like what they did but who is their closer that’s my only issue, bucks lost Brogdon and maxed Middleton , idk man Middleton gotta step his game up he’s not worth that dough and that could handicap the bucks down the line

Jimmy on Miami they upgraded treadmills , now it’s a 5-7 seed instead of 6-9 fuck Miami 4 life

Russ and Beal should be traded they’re in hopeless situations

Grizz rebuilding nice they’ve made good moves

I think Kings make the playoffs over pelicans

Dial up on the warriors is ehhh he’s mad pick n rolls, warriors don’t run that and the warriors lost all their perimeter defense. They’re gonna get cooked and have to out score teams

Clippers goin to the wcf at the minimum if they stay healthy, I think they have a legit shot of making it to the finals and winning the championship

Y'all would really trade for Westbrook over Beal and wall?

Wall aside you have 26 year old Beal whereas in the other scenario you have a 30 year old emotional declining PG that plays for stats and can't get out the first round with victor oladipo or Paul George

https://ibb.co/Sc7QsSF

"KCP back nice depth move"
"Mcgee back to block everything"
"Man darren collison should come back to the league"
"Danny green provides solid shooting"
"Lets get boogie n morris n we cool"
"Jared dudley provides leadership"

Nigga lashing out because his team just hired MeToo JB Bickerstaff.

# 2 overall pick rapping “Dig it like a shovel, Get it! dig like a shovel!” In 2019

Best shooter gonna be 28 when his rookie deal up. Danny Almonte ass nigga.

Kick rocks Alejandro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back