Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers sign Quinn Cook

giphy.gif

The media told me Cliff and Harden hated each other and ownership, the front office and coaching staff werent on the same page

Meanwhile OKC was a cesspool this whole time and no one said a word about it lololol

Aye, I was one of the people that said I hoped Kawhi went anywhere but the Lakers because I didnt wanna see 3 of the top 5 players on the same team.

So im happy with what Kawhi did.

But, we really gonna keep shitting on Bron for trying to build a team and celebrate Kawhi pass for building a team?

I know Bron did it twice and it was gonna be his third time. Fuck Bron. I never messed with dude, but its crazy to see "fuck Bron for trying to team up .... im glad Kawhi teamed up with PG" all in the same sentence.

Kawhi really is teflon right now.

I can already see abc doing 2 clippers lakers games: Christmas game and a Saturday night game. Can see tnt doing a clippers lakers on that Martin Luther king Monday and probably the other during opening week

I been saying lakers should of filled the roster with role players/shooters

Anthony Davis ain’t enough? They needed kahwi too? I understand you trying to win at all costs but damn

Lebron an all time great but he Stay doing this corny shit , all you need is one co star. Now the lakers shopping in the leftovers bin after the sale trying to fill the roster

Aye, I was one of the people that said I hoped Kawhi went anywhere but the Lakers because I didnt wanna see 3 of the top 5 players on the same team.

So im happy with what Kawhi did.

But, we really gonna keep shitting on Bron for trying to build a team and celebrate Kawhi pass for building a team?

I know Bron did it twice and it was gonna be his third time. Fuck Bron. I never messed with dude, but its crazy to see "fuck Bron for trying to team up .... im glad Kawhi teamed up with PG" all in the same sentence.

Kawhi really is teflon right now.
Ehhh

Maybe

Keep in mind, Leonard wasn't a FA when he got traded to Toronto and didn't have any say in who they brought there

LeBron has been GM'ing since forever, and has left as a free agent, what, 3x now?

Leonard also didn't command a trade mid season or rather get PG to request one.

LeBron is also on record saying he wants to play on the same team as his son. That's some pretty narcissistic shit of I've ever seen it.
I mean, just take your pick as to why nobody likes this nigga

Anyone trying to convince themselves that they were waiting for the news the Lakers signed Quinn cook is in denial.

Anyone trying to convince themselves that they were waiting for the news the Lakers signed Quinn cook is in denial.

Quote me next time.

Cook has been on my wishlist since he became unrestricted. Thought he'd have been signed by now.

Ehhh

Maybe

Keep in mind, Leonard wasn't a FA when he got traded to Toronto and didn't have any say in who they brought there

LeBron has been GM'ing since forever, and has left as a free agent, what, 3x now?

Leonard also didn't command a trade mid season or rather get PG to request one.

LeBron is also on record saying he wants to play on the same team as his son. That's some pretty narcissistic shit of I've ever seen it.
I mean, just take your pick as to why nobody likes this nigga

No doubt.

You dont gotta convince me to hate Bron. Ima veteran Bron hater.

My only issue is Kawhi told the Clippers get PG and ill sign with yall. Basically a team up. Bron also was trying to team up. Bron gets crushed for it but Kawhi gets celebrated for it. Shits crazy.

Inconsistencies always get me though. Thats what im chalking it up too.

Skip's head is gonna explode on Monday's Undisputed trying to explain who got better / who got robbed because he doesn't like Lebron nor Kawhi.....unintentional comedy

Quote me next time.

Cook has been on my wishlist since he became unrestricted. Thought he'd have been signed by now.
You not the only person who's said this fam.

You better go to Lakers reddit or Twitter. A buncha people trying to find solace now after the fact after they were talking so much shit

If I was talking specifically about you, I would've quoted you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back