Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm curious af why PG all of a sudden wanted out in OKC. Is it really a Westbrook thing or would he really rather play with KL? Tomorrow is Paul George day in OKC too. lol

Westbrook next to go?

Have you seen the thunder play? Lol

Why do ya'll keep running with the narrative that Sam presti wanted to trade jh???? The owner didn't want to pay and James harden played like shit in the finals he didn't show up
Cry me a river pussyboa
10 years and that trash ass FO ain’t figured out to put shooting around elite scorers

I didn’t bring up Harden specifically and lol at James Harden played liked shit in the finals

He was 22 years old. HE WAS 22 YEARS OLD. a 22 year old is nowhere near his prime. Westbrook was trash in the finals. Magic Johnson got on tv and called it the worst PG play he’s ever seen

if I didn’t write it, don’t put it on me....I said exactly what I meant. FO average as fuck, owner included if that make you feel better

Cry me a river pussyboa
10 years and that trash ass FO ain’t figured out to put shooting around elite scorers

I didn’t bring up Harden specifically and lol at James Harden played liked shit in the finals

He was 22 years old. HE WAS 22 YEARS OLD. a 22 year old is nowhere near his prime. Westbrook was trash in the finals. Magic Johnson got on tv and called it the worst PG play he’s ever seen

if I didn’t write it, don’t put it on me....I said exactly what I meant. FO average as fuck, owner included if that make you feel better
who you call a pussy tho??? You the same nigga the got shook when a nigga wanted to square up with you.

Just because a nigga 22 doesn't mean he didn't show up . Everybody knew he didn't show up so wtf you talking about. Since you bring in hall or famers then talk about how Barkley was calling out Jh for not showin up Claffy ass nigga

who you call a pussy tho??? You the same nigga the got shook when a nigga wanted to square up with you.

Just because a nigga 22 doesn't mean he didn't show up . Everybody knew he didn't show up so wtf you talking about. Since you bring in hall or famers then talk about how Barkley was calling out Jh for not showin up Claffy ass nigga
Lmaooo sensitive ass nigga

“You got scared when an internet nigga asked you to square up”

I’ll never understand how niggas don’t feel like a lame typing that shit out

Fam leave me alone and let me talk my shit, you getting a check from OKC?

I don't believe this at all. Why would the Thunder be willing to trade both players for 1 guy who is a good player but not a superstar? I would believe it if they wanted to trade one or the

After reading the whole article OKC wanted even more draft picks than they got along with Pascal and other players to match salaries. I can understand Ujiri not watching to fuck up the Raptors draft position for almost 10 years because a lot can happen over that amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back