Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit jus got real..

Kawhi choose the clips because they put chicken and waffles in his his contract he just wanted to go home his motivations were very different good on him Balmer probably had 3 heart attacks..

Glad we picked up Mcgee and more shooting

I really thought he'd go back to Toronto. Not mad he joined the Clippers. Mad they traded for PG to add with him though.

Lakers will still be the best team in LA next season. Staples gonna be poppin for the near future. This rivalry just kicked up a notch.

I knew it was a Los Angeles team but didn't think the Clippers would get him after playing so low during free agency. man did Jerry West and Lawrence Frank do a masterful job with everything.

What is OKC Thunder's plan now though? Will they keep Westbrook or try and trade him to start everything over from scratch?

Those 24-26 picks could hurt damn,okc got a haul.okc cap all fucked up they’re deep in the luxury tax no point in paying that for 1st round exits

I think the knicks fo more methodical so I doubt they do it ,but I definitely could see Miami trying to acquire Russ(if he wants out) for all those expirings.
Yea, I can see Riley doing that with no team going into next season with more than 2 stars. He'll want to be all in

I knew it was a Los Angeles team but didn't think the Clippers would get him after playing so low during free agency. man did Jerry West and Lawrence Frank do a masterful job with everything.

What is OKC Thunder's plan now though? Will they keep Westbrook or try and trade him to start everything over from scratch?

Thunder should just start over and get something back for Westbrook. Although, the trading team might get poison in return b/c Russ doesn't make the players around him better.

I need to pull up when I predicted he'd go to the Clippers.

It's a great choice for him, quietly run, the richest owner in basketball, great core of guys who took GS to 6 games last season WITH a healthy KD, not only that but to put the Lakers little brother ahead of the Lakers - even if you bring them to the finals and don't win a championship you're still gonna be called the Goat.

I think Clippers with Kawhi and Paul George will go to the finals next season and win a championship. But after that if the Lakers put together some complimentary pieces or scoop a Danny Green I think they'll be tough competition.

Danny Green is signing with the Lakers, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back