Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning to find out that Jerry West came through in the clutch. Another accomplishment on his resume on why he is the GOAT of GMs. I feel bad for Westbrook because that's two all-star players that he lost to the logo.

lol i'll let yall run with this bandwagon narrative, but i said it before the trade happened, i will never root for a lebron team and i'm stickin to that.
Ha

We did this dance already

After much back and forth you admitted to being a fan of the player and not the team which explains why you dumped the Lakers after Kobe retired

You might not like LeBron, but he's a Laker now

Ha

We did this dance already

After much back and forth you admitted to being a fan of the player and not the team which explains why you dumped the Lakers after Kobe retired

You might not like LeBron, but he's a Laker now

With basketball I would agree, im more of a fan of the players than the teams. With football i'm still rockin with the Giants and we've been ass for about a decade. It is what it is.

Seems like PG and Russ were tired of the pieces not fitting. They had a few years to get some shooting on the team and couldnt.

I always thought they over paid Adams like crazy which fucked up their cap and then they couldnt even trade him cause of his huge contract.

Im not gonna put all the blame on presti, imo he still did a good job but losing KD for nothing and a few bad moves the last season go on his resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back