Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
It says "Ft Pusha T" on Bonjour, they're prolly trying to hurry up and throw Push on the album before they put it out.

SN: I predicted 2 guest features

Nsh they didnt hit spotify till around noon time friday.

They just better have tracks labled and in right order.
I guess I didn't realize it since I wasn't hyped for any of those albums and heard them later on in the day.

A nigga created Fox News?

LMAO the irony of ironies...

Remember, Fox was originally geared towards the Black audience. It had a whole lot of Black shows (Martin, Living Single, New York Undercover, etc.). It even premiered Michael Jackson's Black or White. As far as that line goes... from what I know and researched, Fox and Fox News was started by Jews. Unless there's some Illuminati type secret we're not privy to or Nas was studying from Jay's astronomy textbook, there's nothing to confirm that.

Based on the stream I heard last night I like it. I think the beats suit NaS but traditional fans and purists may not because they want that old NaS sound especially since it's been a long time since the last album. Where I think it ranks amongst his past albums is another conversation.

I mean hey music is subjective so you like what you like. I knew after what 5 years (since LIG came out) that if NaS was gonna do an album he would go a different route either with concepts/themes or production. Kinda like Distant Relatives.

I would consider myself some what of a purist,but I also respect progression

I actually don't see this as a departure from what Nas usually does

It's fairly boom bap for the most part,updated a little with Kanye's taste for the dramatic.But it fits Nas' style IMO

And Nas talking that shit.Niggas ain't even get a chance to really break shit down

that 1st track is strong.

Back