Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Album cover

Dfr7j-YWkAAGFzB.jpg

The image, shared by Nas’ team Thursday night, is a photo of several black children lined up against a brick wall with their hands above their heads. One of the kids is holding a toy robot, while others are wielding what we assume are toy guns. The image was captured by renowned photojournalist Mary Ellen Mark, as part of a 1988 feature called The War Zone by reporter Jim Atkinson. The story explored the disadvantaged neighborhood of South Dallas, where drugs, violence, and poverty were a part of everyday life.

“Ten years ago this was a working-class neighborhood; now criminals dominate the area,” Atkinson wrote in the story. “Kids learn to play by watching the police, prostitutes work to support their habit, and families try desperately to stay together.”

Mark’s photography has been showcased in exhibits and galleries across the world. She has also been featured in publications such as Rolling Stone, The New York Times, Vanity Fair, and Life. In 2003, she won the Lucie Awards for Outstanding Achievement in Documentary Photography and was given the Outstanding Contribution Photography Award from the World Photography Organisation in 2014, about a year before she died at the age of 75.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....es-the-history-behind-nas-cover-art-for-nasir

So we know Kanye still has the production and beat making skills to make a classic album, he did it with Daytona now this album so what happened with the ye and kids see ghost album?!

Quite good on first listen.

I didn't any hear knockout beats but they were all good. I'm Gonna Have to Leave You shudda had a drop tho'. Was waitin' the whole time.

As for Nas, I thought he was cool. Been better.

I’m tired of Kanye and his fuckery. If the shit is posed to be out today, then put the shit out like everyone else does. Dis nigga always be on some other shit. Niggas ain’t got time for that.

Couldn't find it on Google Play so I had to go to YouTube. I'm pretty sure it was out of order for the tracks but from what I heard it was really good.

Back