Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Yoooo I'M MAD AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!

this shit is only 7 tracks.
tumblr_n42ph4ar0S1rc7zl1o8_400.gif

I'm sure you had to know that already right?

i'm trying to play this lp on ignorant but can't get it anywhere come on man, joint should've at least been on massappeal at mid night.

its not on google play as of this post

Aint gonna front, I'm still disappointed with the production and I blame Ye. Nas did what he was supposed to do, he spit nothing but God level bars. 3 of the 7 tracks had weak production and only 1 song had amazing production.

All the other projects Ye just put out had better production than the NAS album you produced? smh

Aint gonna front, I'm still disappointed with the production and I blame Ye. Nas did what he was supposed to do, he spit nothing but God level bars. 3 of the 7 tracks had weak production and only 1 song had amazing production.

All the other projects Ye just put out had better production than the NAS album you produced? smh

IMG-20180615-WA0009.jpg

Last 3 weeks the albums were on Spotify by this time. smh they want to be metatextual with it on some "Dear Nas fans this is what it's like to feel like Nas. Now please hold this L and keep waiting like a bitch for this here album."

Nah ,I think this is the perfect landscape for Nas

Ye had fire for Nas.The singing and instrumentation is unique and custom made for Nas.

IDK if you played this in the whip yet,but on my cpu system with my speakers these beats bang.In the whip it gotta be insanity.

Yea I'm only really fuckin with "Cops" "Bonjour" and "Simple Things", he could've saved the rest. "Im gonna have to leave u" is trash , the rest is meh.

From what I heard....

I gotta CS this

Nah ,I think this is the perfect landscape for Nas

Ye had fire for Nas.The singing and instrumentation is unique and custom made for Nas.

IDK if you played this in the whip yet,but on my cpu system with my speakers these beats bang.In the whip it gotta be insanity.

Yea that's a no for me dog

Ironically a Kanye produced Nas album is one of Nas' worst produced albums of alltime.

Last 3 weeks the albums were on Spotify by this time. smh they want to be metatextual with it on some "Dear Nas fans this is what it's like to feel like Nas. Now please hold this L and keep waiting like a bitch for this here album."
Nah they didnt hit spotify till around noon time friday.

They just better have tracks labled and in right order.

Last edited:
Back