Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - Nasir

Rate "Nasir"

• Total voters
Nas is the best rapper in the world and arguably has the goat discography (w/ pac & jay), but a lot of yall niggas are unable to be objective and critical of certain artists, ie Nas. If the shit's wack it's wack. Nobody is above critique.

Nas is the best rapper in the world and arguably has the goat discography (w/ pac & jay), but a lot of yall niggas are unable to be objective and critical of certain artists, ie Nas. If the shit's wack it's wack. Nobody is above critique.

Shut up Goldie

Nigga look at my avi lol I'm as big of a Nas fan as there is. But I've always been able to be impartial. The production is weak.

Nas is the best rapper in the world and arguably has the goat discography (w/ pac & jay), but a lot of yall niggas are unable to be objective and critical of certain, ie Nas. If the shit's wack it's wack. Nobody is above critique.
There are Nas albums I didn't care for.

I wasn't big on that double album or Nastradamus

If some shit ain't good to me,I'm not gonna act like it is.

I like Eminem,but his album wasn't good

but off the 1st listen,I really liked this project and after repeated listens I really like it.

It's a great yr for hip hop music.Cole.Nas,Jim Jones,Royce,Push,etc.

Nigga look at my avi lol I'm as big of a Nas fan as there is. But I've always been able to be impartial. The production is weak.

Ironically you are one of the few niggas on here whos opinion I actually respect. But I cant agree with you on this one bro...

The only track I dont mess with production wise is Im Gonna Have to Leave You....it feels incomplete...

but everything else....straight fire

Adam and Eve
Cops
Radio

are my favorites so far I have listened to the album about 3 times already

There are Nas albums I didn't care for.

I wasn't big on that double album or Nastradamus

If some shit ain't good to me,I'm not gonna act like it is.

I like Eminem,but his album wasn't good

but off the 1st listen,I really liked this project and after repeated listens I really like it.

It's a great yr for hip hop music.Cole.Nas,Jim Jones,Royce,Push,etc.

How could you not like Street's Disciple? I hate you fake elitist mf! You don't know greatness
tenor.gif

How could you not like Street's Disciple? I hate you fake elitist mf! You don't know greatness
tenor.gif

I am greatness

That album wasn't good to me.I liked a few songs.should have been 1 album like most double albums.I liked them same 5 songs you liked nigga.

I also didn't like Hip Hop is dead either.

Ironically you are one of the few niggas on here whos opinion I actually respect. But I cant agree with you on this one bro...

The only track I dont mess with production wise is Im Gonna Have to Leave You....it feels incomplete...

but everything else....straight fire

Adam and Eve
Cops
Radio

are my favorites so far I have listened to the album about 3 times already

For anybody that's familiar with me I'm similar to Budden (prolly cuz we're virgos) , i exaggerate when speaking on shit. Ofc the album aint trash lol

The production's decent. It's not trash it's not dope, it's just there. The hook on "Everything" is extremely too long, especially on a melancholy type beat like that.

The album's "aight". But when I hear Kanye is producing a Nas album, this is not what I'm expecting and I'm deadass serious when i say this is one of Nas' worst produced albums.

IDK how not liking that bum ass double album makes me an elitist LMFAO

Thief's Theme was dope,I liked the Horoscope song,I liked the joint with that nigga from VA,I liked the Rakim shit

A lot of that album is mad forgettable.

Still Nas' worst is better than some ppl's best.

Thief's Theme was dope,I liked the Horoscope song,I liked the joint with that nigga from VA,I liked the Rakim shit

The Rakim song was one of the wackest tracks on that album lmao

But seriously A Message to the Feds? Nazareth Savage? Suicide Bounce? None of that connected?

For anybody that's familiar with me I'm similar to Budden (prolly cuz we're virgos) , i exaggerate when speaking on shit. Ofc the album aint trash lol

The production's decent. It's not trash it's not dope, it's just there. The hook on "Everything" is extremely too long, especially on a melancholy type beat like that.

The album's "aight". But when I heart Kanye is producing a Nas album, this is not what I'm expecting and I'm deadass serious when i say this is one of Nas' worst produced albums.

I respek your opinion....but fuck what you talking bout lol

This shit fire

It was sarcasm fam. I was acting like yall niggas are acting with me for saying I think this album is weak.

Back