Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
This shit goes so tuff. 4/5 off first listen.

First take away is Hitboy nice on the boards. Him and Nas is an expected combo that works. Ultra Black fits the album perfectly, tho I wouldnt have started it as a single. The features hit perfectly also. Might not ever fuck with Paak but the track real af

Only con this far is 27 Summers and The Definition ain't long enough. Dassit

Stand out tracks are 27 Summers, the joint with Durk, the Firm track, and Spicy

Heard the whole thing:

Like I said, 27 Summers goes fuckin hard.
Till the War Is Won is a nice reach-out to the younger generation.
He could've left The Definition off. Didn't care for it either way.
All Bad is one of those joints Nas was experimenting with. Paak was solid in it.

FULL CIRCLE....BRUH!
:clawd2:
This shit is riding into the sunset music. That's for the OGs. Under 30 won't get it.

LOL @ the slapping of Gayle King...
:aye:

On two listens, this gets an 9/10. Way better than Nasir.

I still need Nas to do something with Primo/Large Professor.

Fuck Hov for his treachery; he's still never gotten over Ether and it shows.

That other mammy ain't worth mentioning in this thread. She earned that bar with her White Boy chat room shenangans.

unpopular opinion:

i actually liked big sean verse on this album, and overall i think big sean cool
i'll see myself out

View attachment 342963

I've never understood the hate for Sean in general, but I do find it amusing nevertheless. His verse on here could've been better, but I've heard Sean snap on a song and people still clown his verse......lmao. Niggas be verbally abusing that man...lol

And its not Sean was bad on Replace Me, its just All Bad is the better female relationship track. Replace Me is just not needed.

Can somebody remind me why you guys were hating on Ultra Black?

I personally thought it was a bad song to lead with, and it just gave me a bad vibe after Nasir ( which is ok, but I had higher hopes and expectations from a Nas/Ye collab ).

Unpopular Opinions Time:

Ferg has the best feat on the album. Not to take away from Az verse cause it was flames but Ferg verse was stupid nice and nostalgia gonna have ppl fight me for this

Sean did Sean. You can tell he has a rapport with Hitboy. Nas....not so much but the track still decent.

Kings Disease and Cure are perfect counterparts and was genius to have as the opening and closing.

Album needed the bars and energy of the youth. Ferg, Durk, Paak, Fivio, and Toliver all did they thing

HitBoy ain't miss on any beat. All 12 tracks are flames
:readyforwar:

Back