Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favorite top 3 tracks

Till the war is gone is so dope. Nas rappin we ain't nothing without our women, while still shittin on his Kelis. He also wish his mother could be here instead of his own pop(sometimes)showing love to his own pop while shitin on him. Nas so good with the worldpaly, he is so good, its insane

10 Points:

America the beautiful, gangsta's paradise
For a black man to be rich, you say we sacrifice our own family members
Like we're not savvy enough to make outstanding figures
And ain't nobody in no cult
I give so much, financially give away
But there's an aspect of that that's crippling to us today
Still coping and dealing with my environment as a kid
I trust no one today because what someone in my past did

The Cure. Rest in peace Kobe and Nip, that's off the rip
King shit, if it ain't about fam, it don't mean shit

Last edited:
The bars on this shit are fire. Its wild how Nas could touch on some deep subject matter so effortlessly. And this aint new, he been doing this since the 90s but as he got older the subject matter got more diverse, so it stands out more.

Back to the original point though, this shit got bars all over

sum of yall act like hoes when it comes to listenin to music

did you like the beat? did you like the raps over the beat?

that's it

but yall be on sum "I wanted it to sound like this & not that"

stfu & jus enjoy this shit

stop comparing art

you wouldn't look at a Picasso & say "but it's not a Van Gogh"

or a Basquiat & say "but it's not Rembrandt"

take it in for what it is, you either like it or not

stop lookin for reasons to be upset

Im fucking with it.. 1000 times better than that kanye shit. I Coulda done without Lil Durks verse though. One day we gonna have a conversation about how AZ always washes NAS.. That nigga still got it bruh.. I dunno what yall hearing though.. Im not mad at Hit Boys production at all.. other than ultrablack

First listen hot take: Nas weakest album. Every song on here is just ok. No standout tracks. Not one song on here would crack a Nas top 100 list. Weak production. AZ might have the best verse on the album. Will give the whip test in the morning. Pray for Paris is still the album of the year.

Played twice in the whip hot take: Yeah, I tripping hard last night. This shit sounds way better in the whip. Prolly Nas best album to actually ride around to. Like I said AZ bodied Full Circle. The Cure is the best track imo. That beat flip is nasty. I would swap Spicy for Replace Me. 4/5.

Back