Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
9EIl.gif

Finally a Nas album I can be proud of. I know Kanye somewhere sulking like...."that shit aighht...my shit more John Blaze though...."

WindingExemplaryHyena-max-1mb.gif

He had me worried when I first heard Ultra Black and I saw some of the guest appearances. Nigga was on the verge of getting benched if he fucked up the Hit Boy collab after that Ye debacle and the so so LT2. Surprisingly all of the collabs that I didn't think would work...worked ( Til The War is Won, Spicy, All Bad ). The production is dope and lyrically Nas hasn't lost a step. Only listened through once, but this shit about to be on repeat for a minute. Good to see Nas back on his shit.

nWKkCoe_jDGTvz4yS9dm0sRrIaXLfmUOUe2-pkUSOV4ZkVsLYq59Zfhx03AuTPfX3cr1TVMabFWxk4qFzI34luFIksrpb1QekZ6zyhfEEPvu3cp-0JerEJTAceaDYuc

America the beautiful, gangsta's paradise
For a black man to be rich, you say we sacrifice our own family members
Like we're not savvy enough to make outstanding figures
And ain't nobody in no cult
I give so much, financially give away
But there's an aspect of that that's crippling to us today
Still coping and dealing with my environment as a kid
I trust no one today because what someone in my past did

The Cure got me mad at the beat switch.

That second beat is so cold and easily the best beat on the album. Like fam why wouldnt you just do the whole song on that beat?

Probably the best song on the album, and it really works with the beat switch, but damn Im mad we didnt get a full 5 minute song on the 2nd beat

Back