Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unpopular Opinions Time:

Ferg has the best feat on the album. Not to take away from Az verse cause it was flames but Ferg verse was stupid nice and nostalgia gonna have ppl fight me for this

Sean did Sean. You can tell he has a rapport with Hitboy. Nas....not so much but the track still decent.

Kings Disease and Cure are perfect counterparts and was genius to have as the opening and closing.

Album needed the bars and energy of the youth. Ferg, Durk, Paak, Fivio, and Toliver all did they thing

HitBoy ain't miss on any beat. All 12 tracks are flames
:readyforwar:
TALK THAT SHIT CHI-PAC!!!!!!!!

Unpopular Opinions Time:

Ferg has the best feat on the album. Not to take away from Az verse cause it was flames but Ferg verse was stupid nice and nostalgia gonna have ppl fight me for this

No it wasn't and lmao at nostalgia bein' the reason people think AZ's verse is better. All Ferg did was not be trash. Cool song tho'

im probably not gonna be able to dive into this until i drop princess off this sunday but reading these posts

i dont think there has ever been a Nas album post Stillmatic that everyone as a collective fucked with lol

this album is no exception

there are too many this is wack posts and too many this is goat posts. Very few in b/t which tells me that for a lot of people, you either like Nas or you dont lol

got damn ya'll

If Nas drops an video for a song, which you want it to be?

Would be cool with The war is won, Nas visiting Chicago and Lil Durk Qb.

I got a feeling Nas gonna drop one for car 85, it would be dope tho

im probably not gonna be able to dive into this until i drop princess off this sunday but reading these posts

i dont think there has ever been a Nas album post Stillmatic that everyone as a collective fucked with lol

this album is no exception

there are too many this is wack posts and too many this is goat posts. Very few in b/t which tells me that for a lot of people, you either like Nas or you dont lol

got damn ya'll
What's there to be in between about?

My dumb ass forgot I got Apple Music on shuffle so I m listening to it on the Wireless headphones all out of order.... just had to run it back in the correct song order

One more verse on 27 Summers would have godly

Nigga blacked out

Rich, matte-black Rolls, yeah, I got 'em seeing ghosts (Ghosts)
Twenty-seven summers, that wasn't even the goal (Goal)
Blowing kush clouds and we all for the smoke (Smoke)
Black card, black Rolls, more black CEOs

85 Got me reminiscing on when I was dating this dime piece who lived off of Madison and Pulaski on a side block tho....she managed a nightclub so I’d either take her home at like 2 am or go over there at like 2 am ....it was always like at least 20 vice lords on her block in the middle of the night every time...A nigga used to pray there was a parking spot right in front of her crib

Back