Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
My only unpopular opinion is this:

If every Nas album directly draws a comparison to see if it stands up to Illmatic, then you've already proved Illmatic the greatest hip-hop album ever AND that Nas is the greatest hip-hop artist ever.

I don't see people doing this for Reasonable Doubt or the Blueprint.
I don't see people doing this for 36 Chambers.
I don't see this happening for Doggystyle, good kid/m.A.A.d City, The Chronic, or All Eyez On Me.

My only unpopular opinion is this:

If every Nas album directly draws a comparison to see if it stands up to Illmatic, then you've already proved Illmatic the greatest hip-hop album ever AND that Nas is the greatest hip-hop artist ever.

Nas spoke on that, check his new Hot97 interview with Ebro. I am nice, just click on the video. I give it to you bro .

Nas had a classic under his belt his whole career. Not many rappers can say that.

Glad someone said it.

AZ is always untouchable cause the flow is so liquid but Mega mighta had the best bars on the song

It gotta be hard to be Nasir. Every1 rapper knows when they make a song with Nas they gotta sharp their pen and try to write their best verse of all time

And by the way. I liked all verses on that song.

Hearin the Firm back together like

tenor.gif

85 Got me reminiscing on when I was dating this dime piece who lived off of Madison and Pulaski on a side block tho....she managed a nightclub so I’d either take her home at like 2 am or go over there at like 2 am ....it was always like at least 20 vice lords on her block in the middle of the night every time...A nigga used to pray there was a parking spot right in front of her crib
How and why they never tested you bro?

Am I only the one who didn't like the autotune Paak used? Dude voice is already unique he didn't need that I like the song just could've dne without that

I thought the same thing. I HATE autotune.

But then I thought, you've gotta keep up with the times. If teenagers want autotune then give em a track with autotune.

You can't stay stuck in 1994.

On a side note, the way this album is produced reminds me of Rick Ross' albums.

Back