I only heard Parks from the JBP mention him. Up until recently, I thought he was referencing Bad Babie or whatever that chick’s name is.

Only know of bad bunny because he had an appearance during JLO super bowl halftime show last season

How this going to be the final season of Mexico? Bro I NEED that Chapo era from Narcos man. First they skipped on Griselda, now we won't see the 2000s Chapo? I need that! That's what it was building towards.

200.gif

Reactions: genocide_cutter
How this going to be the final season of Mexico? Bro I NEED that Chapo era from Narcos man. First they skipped on Griselda, now we won't see the 2000s Chapo? I need that! That's what it was building towards.

Yeah, they'd do a good job w/ El Chapo

But it's already like 15 series/movies/docs about him on Netflix alone. They probably thinking "y'all better watch one of them joints"

Yeah, they'd do a good job w/ El Chapo

But it's already like 15 series/movies/docs about him on Netflix alone. They probably thinking "y'all better watch one of them joints"
Naaaah

I need one with the Narcos sauce man. Narcos to LEGIT to pass on that. I'm assuming it's because them filming locations are dangerous.

Yeah they fuckin up,I know they're not going to try to fit Chapo,Los Zetas,and Mencho in 1 season,there's so much more they can do with these stories.

Obviously it's the end of this season not the series....

Ok let me rephrase. They are doing the end of this run like they did with Escobar...
But the next big wave happens in....Mexico. I thought about this as well but it still won't make any sense. Them niggas refuse to make modern day Narcos stories and it's probably too violent since this shit is kinda recent is my guess. Bummer but I get it.

But the next big wave happens in....Mexico. I thought about this as well but it still won't make any sense. Them niggas refuse to make modern day Narcos stories and it's probably too violent since this shit is kinda recent is my guess. Bummer but I get it.
But Escobar was alive in this series when he is obviously dead.

Haven’t watched since the end of S1… the rest worth continuing?