Welcome To aBlackWeb

So 50 wants to do a show on the Flores Twins knowing that Narcos will eventually go there in a season or 2

Shit popped off at the end of Ep. 6. Tijuana Cartel putting El Mayo in a position where he has no choice but to join Sinaloa to get Tijuana back. Juarez Cartel getting involved in the war as well

0l700oramty71.jpg

Lol @ Walter's shock that General Rebollo was on the take with the Juarez Cartel. It's Mexico. Nearly every public official is compromised.

Americans are so naive. Lol!

I knew that muthafucca was on SOMEBODY'S payroll. Majority of them officials is crooked af.

I was hoping it would be a lot more violent. I kinda understood what they were doing with the serial killer thing. Showing you the negative effects that NAFTA had on border towns. In real life, it was Bad Bunny's character that talked to the DEA. Also, Ramon was murdered in 2002. El Chapo had already escaped prison the first time by the time it happened

A shame that they wrapped up the series when they still have so much content to work with in Mexico. They showed only a glimpse of El Chapo's rise.

I was hoping it would be a lot more violent. I kinda understood what they were doing with the serial killer thing. Showing you the negative effects that NAFTA had on border towns. In real life, it was Bad Bunny's character that talked to the DEA. Also, Ramon was murdered in 2002. El Chapo had already escaped prison the first time by the time it happened

A shame that they wrapped up the series when they still have so much content to work with in Mexico. They showed only a glimpse of El Chapo's rise.

1. Check ZeroZeroZero (Amazon) if you haven't already
2. Most definitely, they're stopping just when it gets even better. Probably bc El Chapo series is already out, they don't want to appear as late to the party-ish.

Last edited:

That was my biggest gripe

Also that’s funny I didn’t know that was bad bunny but I definitely said he got bad bunny shades on lol

Enedina as well. Since the Colombian seasons never touched on Griselda Blanco, I thought for sure they would get more into Enedina running Tijuana.

I guess they woulda got there eventually if they hadn't stopped the show.

Back